#69 Lana's Tattoo

Lana has a tattoo of a feather that symbolizes hope.

But when asked about the tattoo of a feather on her wrist's underside, she recalls a painful period that put her belief system to the test.

"I was living in L.A. having a hard time, and I had lost faith," she remembers. "I said, 'Send me a sign. Why am I here?'"

At that moment, she was at a local park. She spied a feather dancing in the wind.

"Over the months, I kept seeing more feathers, especially at moments when I was really down and distraught. You ask for signs in your life, but what you get is more like a confirmation: You are where you need to be. Just take a deep breath."

It was 11 years ago she saw that first telltale feather, but only three years ago did she get the tattoo.

"I took my time. And now when I look at it, it makes me happy," says Parrilla, who sees life, like her show, as a series of once-upon-a-time events. "It's mine."

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/fairy-tale-time-once-star-lana-parrilla-131106225.html

-

I really like the story behind her tattoo. If I was to ever get one, it's going to be one like that.

Speaking of hope, I would have never hoped to achieve what I have for this story, even though it's not really a story, when I first started it. After about a year of updating these facts regarding a show that gave me hope, I reached 99.9 thousand reads(close enough to 100 thousand haha). It's a thought that I still can't wrap my head around. Thank you for commenting, voting, and most importantly taking the time to read this.

                                                                                   ~Violet :-)

P.S. I'm off to a Harry Potter release party. I hope everyone gets their hands on the new book ASAP. Feel free to let me know if you like it in the comments!