True Thug Love

Characters

Hakeem O'Connor Age: 18

Precious Reardon Age: 18

Shantel Reardon Age: 36

Dontrall Reardon Age: 37

Jazmin Shipley Age: 18

Khyree O'Halloroan Age: 20

Shanice Davis Age: 19

Jaquan Stephenson Age: 19

Chapters

Chapter 1 1st Day Of Senior Year

Chapter 2 Talking

Chapter 3 Date Night

Chapter 4 The Love

Chapter 5 Like what you see

Chapter 6 Hater

Chapter 7 Prom

Chapter 8 News

Chapter 9 Family Dinner

Chapter 1

Hi my name is precious Reardon and I'm 18 years old. I'm a caramel skin color girl baby blue eyes nice curves and long dark hair. I go to Humboldt High School. I have a best friend name Jazmin Shipley she is 18 just like me. She's a dark skin color girl with brown eyes and long burgundy hair color. We have been friends since we were in diapers. She move away last year because her mom had a job opportunity but now that she is 18 my parents let her move in with us so we can graduate together. Today is the first day of our senior year. I hope we have a good year and don't bump in to any drama. Its still summer season so for the day I am wearing a pink sundress with white sandals and jewelry. Jazmin cousin is bringing her over to get ready she's wearing a yellow sundress with some gold sandals. People might run their mouth and say we do too much but so be it.

We hop in the car and head to school its like fifteen minutes away from my house. When we pull up at school of course Ms. Slut Bunny (Shanice Davis) is standing outside waiting for the football players. She crushing on Jaquan but she doesn't get that he don't like her. I like his homeboy Hakeem he is cute. He's a caramel skin color green eyes short light brown hair and he dresses on point. He has on a red polo shirt with a black horse it some tan shorts and red grape 5's. He is sexy but he's in the drug game and works for my dad and I don't know how he will feel about that. But anyways today is going to be a good day I am not tripping off none these hoes. I look good. Walking into my first class with Jazmin and it just so happens I have class with Hakeem's fine ass. He was checking me out first period but that's ok that's the only class we had together. The day was good I didn't run into any drama and that's just how I would like to keep it. Bet my mom is waiting to see how it went today since I hated it last year with my bff being gone.