Date Night

Precious: Last night I got this text from hakeem. I member him telling me he wanted to go on a date but I didnt think he would ask like this..

Text from Hakeem: I know Im not your type of guy really and I know you dont like that Im in the game but if you let me take you out it will be worth it. I am really feeling you and you can get me right. So if I talk with boss and make sure its ok will you go on a date with me beautiful? Of course I said yes. It made my night I just sat there with a smille on my face and went to sleep. The next morning I get up for school and my mom was still in bed so I went and woke her up and made her read my text.

Mom: Aw thats cute now you know we have to go pick out your outfit later.

Dad: Did you get my permission?

Me: No but im going anyways!

Dad: Haha its ok he already asked me.

Mom: Now Dontrall she is a young lady she dont need your permission.

Me: Yea dad. I love you guys.

Mom & Dad: Love you too.

Jazmin: Im happy for you now lets go so I can see "my boo".

Hakeem: I got to school early just to be waiting for precious. I hope tonights date goes good bro. I want to make her mine. I know you be looking at jaz and she looks at you. Try talking to her bro. She loves thugs precious told me. We will double date tonight.

Jaquan: I am about to hollar at her she is beautiful and what do we do with beautiful girls like them beside spoil them? But have am I gonna get shanice to go on and not fuck shit up for me? If we do work I may not be the one for her but they just pulled up lets go get them.

Shanice Davis: As I park I see hakeem and jaquan walking my way maybe he is finally noticing me. I had this big smile on my face and he goes and talks to the uglies jaz and precious. I hate them watch me wreck that shit.

Jaz: Tell me why we are going on a double date tonight. Lets ask mom if she will go with us to the mall she knows how to dress us. Now that school is out we have 5 hrs to shop and get ready.

Shantel: As time goes by the girls are in the shower. I got their outfit sat out. I get the hair things together. Ill be getting my girls all dressed up so their date goes well! Im happy for them.

Precious: Our date is at masa it is a very beautiful place it is very expensive as well. The spot we have is out on the beach and it reserved for just us four. I cant thank hakeem enough for this date.

Hakeem: Hey sweety I hope you like it. When I first seen you I thought of this place. I knew she liked it. She asked to get the most expensive steak and of course I let her she is my keeper. Shes nothing like them other hoes and I respect her. After we ate we walked and talked on the beach. She is so beautiful I will make her mine and spoil her.