True Thug Love

Hakeem (pov)

Today seeing precious had me thinking a nigga could change. She is all kinds of beautiful. I think it’s that time I stop acting shy and get to know her. Maybe that’s what I will do tomorrow in class I’ll try to see how she feels. If she don’t like me aye a nigga just going to let it go. But my nigga khyree hit me up I wonder what him and boss got in mind. I don’t know how boss will feel since I like he’s daughter maybe I should talk to him first. Heading out to the trap and my phone starts going off started from the bottom now we here started from the bottom.

Hakeem: Wats up bro?

Khyree: Aye some dude keep ridding by the trap with dark ass windows. Boss wants you to get you All black bullet proof Tahoe out and some vest for us three we going to follow him and take care of some shit so get here. (End of convo) Damn that’s boy is going to make me have to turn around damn it. Well I get back to my house and get the shit I need and head out again. By time I pull up there that car took off. I go through security they always check people no matter who they are unless it’s boss and his family.  Anyways I let boss and khyree know what I just saw and told them we need to get on it a.s.a.p.

Shantel (Pov)

I wonder how my baby girl’s day went. They hate that I call them that. Today Dontrall and I are going out he wants to take me out he’s always wants to do things with me but not really with precious he just buys her stuff and gives her what ever she really needs. Dontrall will be back in 1hr to get me so its time to get ready. I go to my closet and got out my MK outfit with my matching purse. I curl my hair and do my make-up and wait till dontrall gets here. Don’t forget I am a light caramel-skinned woman with long brown curly hair I have hazel eyes and a beautiful smile. I hear a honk and grab my things and lock up the house. I left a note for precious and jazmin when they get home. Dontrall is taking me to Red Lobster I love eating there. He made sure he rented that place out for just us. I love this man. We was having a good conversation talking bout how much he loves me and will do anything for me.

Dontrall (pov)

I had to take care of some business with this car creeping around my trap. They took off so we couldn’t find them and I had to take care of some other business with my wife. I love taking her out every week it makes he feel good. Today I bought her to her favorite Red Lobster and I made sure to rent it out to just us.