I

Audrey Perettski. She was the most beautiful thing you could find on this earth. She had big green eyes and fair skin, always rocking her grunge eye makeup that looks like she spent no time at all on. Her parents raised her as if they knew she was going to be the badass rocker chick she is today, with a personality that matches her looks. She was cold to the touch, and you will never see her without her leather jacket; if she left the house, it came with her. Plus, her's was the same brand as mine.

Her hair itself was a whole other story. Long blonde hair that could wrap around my heart, as messy as my feelings about her. She never had it parted to the side or in curls, but always just it's natural wave (or occasionally straightened), that looks like she just uses her fingers to brush it, and always looks perfect. No man is worthy of a strand of her hair, not even the ones stuck in her hairbrush. But no one is worthy of her, period.

I loved her more than she loved rock, which was way too much for anyone to even explain with words. She was known for her guitar skills and the attitude sharper than a rose's thorn.

Although, sadly, she was also known for her boyfriend, Neil Barnett. They were that couple who ditched, hitched, and bitched together. And if anyone knew one thing about their relationship, it was that they were almost never seen apart. The only relationship I had with her was that we had the same friend group. You might think that being considered one of her close friends makes my job easier, but if anything, it makes it a whole lot harder.

I may not be her absolute best friend, or the friend after that, but we weren't at all strangers, and I knew a thing or two about her. I know that she's almost 2 years younger than me, but still somehow is able to be in 11th grade with me. She had too many stories to count, and I'd do anything just to hear one that no one else has heard. She and her best friend, Jess, will fight, nag, and argue with anyone to the point where you almost want to bash your head against a wall. None the less she was a total bitch who doesn't come easy and plays hard. But I loved every piece I knew about her. I cherished her rock-hard attitude and the cold setbacks that came with it.

Because THAT, was Audrey Perettski. And THAT, is the girl my whole world revolves around.

------------------------------

Hello everyone! I'm Jess, and welcome to this new story. I won't have many author's notes unless it's something important. Anyways, please vote and comment, and I'll see you guys next chapter :)

(Also you can go check out my other Brendon Urie stories) (JK you might not want to do that because they're all horrible and this one will be as well)