Night Time

We all stayed in one group so we would not lose anyone to zombies. We were all scared out of our minds. We knew that we had wepons but only Sam and me knew how to use them. everyone else made us go infront of the group.

         By this time we had only made it to stillwater and we had not yet lost anybody. Which was a good thing because if we had lost someone to the zombies i think that we would feel like it was our fault.

            I have a very weak feeling that we will all make it to tornado ally all in one piece. I would be very surprised if we did make it all together.

              We all were so hungry but we were in the middle of know where. then i remembered that the bag that i was carrieing had a ton of food. i said ''guys remember we have this bag full of food''.

                 As i dumped all the food on the ground everyone was druling brcause they were so hungry. I said dig in and everyone jumped onto the pill of food.They riped open al the packeges and started eating like mad men.

                      I said '' stop eating everything we are going to run out and i did not get any yet'' then i jumped on top of them and got my way through to the food. I finally got something to  eat. I was so hunggry that thought i could eat a buffalo.