Finally we got away(almost)

We were still running and he was still coming after us. We tried to shoot him many times but missed. We were trying to shoot him because we thought he was infected (but he wasn't). Clumsy me I fell again and everyone tried to help me up but I told them to keep going.

They kept going and I tried to get up but I couldn't i twisted my ankle and he was getting closer. I had to do something. So I took my arms and pulled myself to a near by bush. I think he saw me because he started to walk toured me. Then he got distracted and walked away. I got scared and got up(it really hurt)and ran the opposite way as my friends.

He heard me and turned around and started to come toured me again. When he realized it was me he started to run toured me. I tried to run faster but he caught me. All I can remember is him taking out a needle and sticking it into me. I screamed then it went blank. When I woke up it was really dark.

"Where am I" I said

Then he scared the crap out of me by coming out of know where.

"You will see later on"

"What do you mean"

Then another needle.I did not even know it was coming then it went blank again.

(Final wake up)

"Ouch my head really hurts":me

"Well good morning":Lowden Days

"Ehh"(eye roll)

"What am I doing here":me

"Well........"

"Answer me please"

"Ok ok calm down"

I grabbed his shirt collar

"Why am I here"

"You are here because....."

TOO BE CONTINUED!!!!