We Got To Go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''Lets go back inside'' i said

We all went back and sobed for hours. After we stoped we just sat there for a while when we heard a noise. I jumped up really fast and asked Eleni to come see what the nois was. We grabed our guns and went out. we walked with caoution around every turn. we got to a split in the halls and decided to split up for a little while then come right back to where the halls meet.

As i was walking down the hall i came to another split. Then i heard an noise from the hall to my right. i went toured the noise. I got to a room that was really bright. i lifted my gun like i was ready to shoot. then i heard the racket from the room and i ran in, but there was nothing there. i decided to check behind the desk,but nothing. then i realized that the room i was in was a kindergarden class room so there was a bathroom in the class. So i turned around and there it was the door to the bathroom.

I walked over and opened the door AND there was Eleni. I was lke really i was so prepared to see some guts go flying everywhere.But then i saw Eleni wave me over to her. She showed my a map of the hole school. On the map it marked every place that we had been. The gym, the science lab, and even the hall where we had found karly. we looked at eachother and realized that one of us or any one on the lab could be next. Eleni turned over the paper and on the back there was a list of ALL OUR NAMES. Karlys name was crossed out with blood. We ran as fast as we could to the lab and every one just looked at us as we came in. I said ''We need to go NOW!!!!''