One and only(Chapter 1, Cassie)

(Cassie's P.O.V.)

pic on side is of Cassie a year ago ->>>(just love this song!!!)>>>

Flash back: 1 year ago

*Knock Knock*

"Crap," I muttered under my breath as I quickly finished with my mascara.

"Come in!" I yelled as I capped the mascara and slid it back into my makeup bag.

"Hey Casadia," my boyfriend Andrew said as he stepped into my room, using his nickname for me: "Casadia" which he gave to me because of my love of cheese quesadillas; once I two whole quesadillas in less than five minutes.

"I knew it was you baby," I got up from my vanity and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "I missed you yesterday, did you and Jessica get your project done?" He made a funny face that I didn't really understand.

"Let's not talk about that, it's your birthday and you're turning sixteen," he said quickly.

“Okay then, let me just slip on my dress and then we can go,” I said.

I know most girls would be worried about leaving their boyfriends alone with girls like Jessica Mills. with her model-like figure, hair extensions, impossibly long legs, and perfect whitened teeth, let's face it: she's every guys dream. I would've been concerned if I didn't trust Andrew as much as I had. We had been dating for a year and I loved him more than anything. I quickly slipped off my silk robe and slipped on my black dress. I then walked over to my floor length mirror on my huge walk-in closet . I looked like someone in a magazine: my hair was curled in nice ringlets and pinned over my right shoulder, my black dress was a halter and clung to my in all the right places, my gold jewelry added the perfect accent and my shoes were to-die-for. I was only wearing mascara as always, just to make my eyelashes look longer because I feel like everyone's eyelashes are longer than mine and girls should have long, pretty eyelashes.

Andrew seemed to mirror my thoughts because he said: "You look...amazing."

“You look pretty good yourself,” I teased winking. His muscular arms popped in his black button down and it was rolled up to his elbows. It made his gorgeous grey eyes stand out and plus he matched my outfit.

"Ready to go," he asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand as he intertwined our fingers, walking us down the stairs. When we got the front door, I twisted it open and stepped outside into the warm summer night. Before I could take another step, Andrew grabbed me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me softly, making me feel like I was saying goodbye.

"I love you," I said looking into his eyes. He wrapped me in his arms again and pressed his lips to mine, giving me one last quick kiss. It still felt like a goodbye.

"Happy birthday Cassie," he said as he grabbed my hand and began walking to his car after I closed and locked the door. The way he said that, made it sound like "Goodbye Cassie."

~*~

After the best birthday dinner ever, filled with “I love yous” and “you‘re so beautifuls” and sad, love-filled looks, we were now back to the porch outside of my house.