One and only(Chapter 2, Jake)

(Jake's P.O.V.)

pic on the side is Cassie now(: -->>> (Love this song and it describes him!!)

Flashback:

"Jakeey-caakee, please don't goo!!!!" my bestfriend Rachel whines, throwing her arms around me and squeezing me tight.

"I wish I didn't have to, but...I'm really going to miss you Rach."

"I'm about to cry, I'm gonna gonna miss you soo much hot pants."

"No, don't cry, just go up to Case's room and tell her to get her but down here and say goodbye to me. Then, get in her bed and go to sleep or watch a sad movie or read a sad book or something that's ten times sadder than this and I'll call you as soon as I get to California." Rachel laughed and I heard a new voice, that I recognized imediately.

"Worse advice ever. Rachel, you put on a fake smile right now," Cassie whispers something in Rachel's ear that causes her to blush and then next thing I know, Rachel walks up to me and grabs the back of my head, tangles her left hand in my hair and crashes her soft lips to mine, while feeling my chest all over with her free hand. After like

a whole minute, she pulls away, turns and walks quickly across the street.

"Good advice," I mumble breathlessly. She giggles, showing her beautiful smile.

"I know right." She tucks her curly brown hair behind her ears nervously. "So...I guess this is goodbye." She steps foward and sticks her hand out to shake, smiling sadly. Screw it! I grab her hand and pull her into my arms tightly. She pulls back with tears in her eyes and already running down her cheeks. She takes a deep breath.

"I'm going to you so much," she cried.

"I'll miss you more but it's only for a few years, I should be back by senior year...I love you so much Cassie," I said looking into her eyes.

"I love you too, you're my best friend Jakey...I can't watch you leave either, call as soon as you get settled..Love you bye." She sobbed and took off across the street to her house, with tears streaming down her beautiful face.

"Yeah..that's not the kind of love I meant," I whispered to myself, feeling my heart breaking with every step. When I got settled, I didn't call...I never called.

Present:

     I suddenly regretted making that stupid decision looking at her now. What happend to my pretty little angel? This girl was so confident and well...HOT! When I moved, I compared everyone to her and well no one came close but...this girl beat her easily in every way and just my luck...it was my Cassie. I mean don't get me wrong, I loved my little klutsy, insecure, and beautiful angel, but this supermodel was more than okay too. It was love at second sight. (A/N ;)) I had to have her, but this didn't work out so well last time so I'd really have to kick it up a notch..or two. I pulled her back slightly and leaned down placing my lips on hers, kissing her breathless. Then, I released her and turned and walked away to class.

You gotta leave them wanting more...