Chapter one

The beginning

We all have our own story,our own life. Samuel Jack ,also known as Sam,was a kid born in a troubled time. Lets begin by his childhood;Sam was a chubby and naughty child,he had lived in a neighborhood where kids of all ages surrounded him.Sam was about 5 he was your typical rebel. He use to do the naughtiest things.Sam was loved by his mother ,Bailey Antwood, he was blessed with having older siblings and him being the youngest he's eldest brother being Justin Kruger who is 10 years older than Sam and his other brother Maxwell Kruger who was 7 years older than Sam. Justin and Maxwell shared the same mother as Sam but different fathers, Sam also had a sister her name was Rose Marhol she was 8 years older than Sam she shared the same father as Sam but different mother. As you can see Sam's siblings were all half siblings. Sam's father Conner Jack was brought up in the era where hidings and brutal yet reasonable punishment was enforced. Sam was not born yet these were tough times as his parents haved lived in tough times the world knows this time as "apartheid" being known as coloreds it made their life hard but this isnt their story lets get to the point what im about to tell you is vital for the future chapters back to the point Sam was born in 1999 a time were South Africa was freed from discrimination or so the world thought, but that doesnt matter. Justin being 10 years old had to take care of both his brothers Maxwell and Samuel he was still furious at Conner for dating his mother Baily he tried to turn Maxwell against Corner before Samuel was born. When Justin saw he had a new baby brother he grew to love Samuel but kept hatred in his heart for Sam's father. Justin took care of Sam and as they all grew up he had a strong connection that would soon fade. Sam was stubborn and naughty he learned everything from his brother's as he looked up to them but Sam came to an age were he was more mature he was only 8 when his father left him not knowing why but only find out 8 years later. Sam grew up knowing his family was filled with drinkers party freaks and players he grew up seeing his mom whore around as hurtful it was to Sam he tried keeping his anger in he swore to be different from his mom and brother's (Please note Rose stayed with her mom and Sam and her had a close relationship but wasn't a good bond but shes important later in the story) we gonna go back a few years just to give you some highlight of Sam's don't worry it's going to fun Sam was fat he was only in grade 3 when he had his first crush her name was Juilie she was fair in complexion her skin white and smooth her face the most beautiful face he laid his eyes upon her golden hair reaching her neck Sam never love himself as his Cousin were always skinning and had abs as to him he was chubby and fat Sam could never forget her as she was his first crush she used to sit next to him he was on top of the world making Juilie laugh they use to play so much that once she bit him and he cried yet he did the same to her later on that year he broke his arm he was so delighted when Juilie was the first one to write on his cust he was so happy until they grew up and grew apart years passed as Sam grew up he was 11 years old now and not knowing that in October of that year his life will change dramatic and he would become a different person Sam got so sick he was sent to hospital 3 times and everytime he got back he came back with the news that the doctor said he has stress as Sam was on his death bed not ready to die he went to the hospital for the fourth time and was diagnosed with diabetes Sam fell in a coma for a merely 2 minutes he woke up buy the sound of the man he loved more than anything in the world his father Conner.