Chapter two

Things just fell apart

Sam thought that now that his world was about to end having to be an asthmatic and having diabetes how could life get any better than this. Sam was devastated as he thought he was weak and completely worthless because he couldnt do anything for a 11 year old he started stressing like a grown man it was clear the kid was over his head.
Sam was discharged from hospital and take to a diabetic specialist he was new to all this and was terrified about what will happen as the doctor began to explain what happens to the body of a diabetic Sam could only think of stabbing himself for the rest of his life and not being about to eat his favourite foods amd having sweets this took an heavy turn on Sam he kept it all to himself he didnt tell anyone as he had no friends and he was alone he had his very first phone he began to use it and found a socialising app called "mxit" he began to socialise with people he also got in involved in "mig33" where he started talking to people around the world Sam became more confident to talking to people in a year just before high school until Sam experienced his first break down Sam started thinking about how his father left him and how his brother Justin treats him like a slave and punishes him the way Sam's father did towards Justin when he was Sam's age.
Sam decided not to take his insulin injections for 5 days and got admitted into hospital hoping he would leave the earth and forget what has happened to him Sam was then heathly after 6 days he then started eating wrong foods as he had a death wish and went back to hospital in 4 months.
Sam didnt know what to do with his life until one day his dad sat with him played some games with him and showed how much he loved Sam and Rose yet Sam was always upset by the fact that his dad left so he would deliberately get himself sick just to see his father and mother together and no one knew about his plan.
One day Sam found put his best friend Andy was dating Juilie his crush and even though they grew apart Sam had this strong envy at Andy for being with Juilie as Andy knew how much Sam felt about her his world startes crashing slowly.
Sam didnt take notice until it was to late that the only reason he had friends was because people felt bad about him and pitied him for his diabetes Sam decided to attempt sucide by over eating things his not to supposed to and he decided to do this when he was more than 900km away from home in Cape town he had no access to his medication and almost fell into a coma he was with his aunt and when Sam woke up his aunt started making jokes and name his penis Sammy but then she got upset and decided to give him a talk as she loved him to bits.
He got a lecture and decided to change his ways but not entirely as Sam still had doubts he flew back to his home city in Johannesburg with his mom to prepare for the new year ahead of him.