:one:

A/N: So I don't normally assign people to lead female roles, but I am for this because it'll help with having the same person in photos I say are like her modeling photos. Anyways, the girl I want to play Art is Cindy Kimberly, she's freaking gorgeous and my mom so.

Pompous (adj.) Affectedly and irritatingly grand, solemn, or self-important.

:Art:

"But this party is important" Vera rolls her eyes "Put on a dress and get your ass in the limo" She demands.

"I don't want to go" I shake my head, she's bugging me to go to some party for a friend of hers, but she won't tell me who. All she is saying is that it's a formal event and I need to wear a dress.

"Please?"

"Fine" I roll my eyes, climbing out of bed.

"Yay, I picked out a dress for you. It's in the closet" She points to my closet before walking out of my room, leaving me alone. I walk to my closet, seeing a white zip up dress hanger handing up and I walk over to it, unzipping it. My jaw drops at the dress, forgetting how good of taste Vera has. I get undressed and pull out the dress, sliding it on and zipping the back. I settle for a pair of gladiator sandals as footwear, knowing no one will see them so it's okay.

Walking out of my closet, Vera is sat on my bed, nodding in approval when she sees me "You look beautiful!" She compliments "Now let's go, Cara and Chanel are already there"

"Are you going to tell me what this party is for?" I ask, checking my face in the mirror and fixing any smudges in my makeup. I had a photo shoot earlier thankfully, so I still looked decent.

"No" She shakes her head, grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of our house. We get inside of the limo, the driver taking us to the location of the party.

The limo stops and our door is opened, tons of flashes blinding us as we step out. We walk along the red carpet, making it inside. The place is extremely crowded, bodies packed together, all dressed in long dresses or tuxedos.

"Let's go talk to people" Vera smiles, linking her arm through mine "We can find Chanel and Cara"

"That works" I nod, and we walk through everyone, looking for the girls. When we find them they smile, wrapping their arms around us for a hug.

"You look gorgeous" Chanel grins.

"Thank you, you look absolutely amazing" I compliment.

"Well," A voice says from behind me, and I turn around "If it isn't the woman of my dreams in the flesh" He smirks "Guess I can cross meeting you off my bucket list" He winks.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, and he raises his eyebrows.

"Are you serious?" He asks "This is my album release party" He snorts.

"Oh" I respond shortly "I didn't know that. It's very... elegant"

"I want what's best for myself" He shrugs, and I fight the urge to roll my eyes "Let me get you a drink" He holds out his arm.

"I don't drink" I shake my head, but he only chuckles.

"I don't believe that" He shakes his arm, as if telling me to take it "IT's the least you could do for calling me arrogant" He teases, and I choke on my spit making him laugh "Don't worry about it, let me get you a drink"

"Okay, fine" I agree and he leads me towards the bar, motioning for me to sit down on a stool. I sit down, and he stands between me, and the stool next to me, waving down the bartender without taking his eyes off of me.