:four:

Rude (adj.)  Offensively impolite or ill-mannered.

:Art: 

"How many outfit changes?" I ask my wardrobe coordinator as she helps me into my dress. 

"Hm, I think 5. This dress not included because it's for the red carpet" She steps away to examine me "And may I say you look stunning" She giggles. 

"Thank you Martha" I hug her tightly "You're so sweet" 

"So, I heard you have to host with Austin Mahone" She chuckles and I nod, rolling my eyes. 

"I'm going to be nice though, but I wish I didn't have to. We have to walk the carpet together and everything. It's like we're dating" I scoff in disgust. 

"Oh hush, maybe he's really sweet and you're just treating him bad" She tries to lighten the situation, but I only shrug. 

"I don't think so, but whatever" I chuckle, grabbing my heels and putting them on.

"Oh, whatever yourself Art" She rolls her eyes, smacking my arm playfully. 

I laugh quietly, shaking my head and looking in the mirror making sure I look completely presentable, not wanting to be bashed in the tabloids for a slip up. I sigh, and soon there's a knock at my door and I walk to open it, seeing it's clearly a limo driver. 

"Good evening Miss Tyler" He grins, and I return his enthusiastic smile. I follow him out to his limo, and he opens the door for me and I get inside, seeing Austin already in a seat. He smiles slightly when he sees me, and I just nod in response. 

"So, is it alright if I compliment you, or am I going to be insulted by you?" He asks, and for some reason, his words actually bother me. Not an angered sort of bother, but I honestly feel bad. 

"No, I won't insult you" I shake my head, looking down at my heels. 

"Oh good, because you look fucking amazing" He breathes out a chuckle.

"Well, don't get used to this dress, there will be five more" I roll my eyes.

"What? Why?" 

"A female host isn't allowed to wear the same outfit for too long or else, she'll be seen as boring" I shrug, looking up at him. Though I'd never say this out loud, he cleans up very nicely "And me being a model just ups it even more because I'm supposed to show versatility and that I look great in everything" I tut, before shaking my head "Sorry, I'm probably boring you"

"No, it's alright" He shakes his head "But, that's got to suck" 

"You get used to it" 

"Is it only for females?" He asks, seeming genuinely curious, which I sort of appreciate because it's not that interesting of a topic. 

"I mean, girls have to change the most, if you have to it'd be like once or twice" I shrug. 

"Well, if it makes you feel better, I can't wait to see how much prettier you can get" 

"Thanks" I laugh lightly, and soon the partition rolls down, our driver beginning to speak.

"We're pulling up to the carpet now, someone will be out to open the door for you" He informs us.

"Okay, thanks" Austin smiles, scooting around the seats to sit behind me. We stop and someone walks up to the door, and I take a deep breath "Ready?" Austin asks quietly.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I nod "You?" 

"Nope" He shakes his head, and before I can question him on anything the door opens and a hand reaches inside to help me out.