before you read

This is a Harry Styles AU. 

Please note: This is a work of fiction. All ideas, plots, characters (apart from the physical appearance of publicly recognizable characters), feelings, and opinions shared on here do not represent my own, nor the characters in real life.

Warning: This story will occasionally contain strong language, [in some extreme cases] violence, death, and sexual situations without warning.

DisclaimerEnglish is not my first language. Indeed, it is my third one. Please excuse any mistake you'll encounter while reading. You are always welcomed to correct them on the comment section, I will be more than glad to review them!

The story is supposed to have a little bit of suspense. So if you don't understand something in one chapter, it will be developed in the future; then you will be able to understand why the main character act the way she does later on in the story. 

Thank you for taking your time and decide to give it a try to my fanfiction.

This is my first one. Therefore, I'm well aware of how awful it may be and sound sometimes.

The first ten chapters (or maybe even all of them lmao) are really boring, I'm sorry for that. But please just keep reading:) 

Starting date: January 8, 2016