Chapter 28

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR 1,000 READS

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

I NEVER EVER EVER EVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS FAR

I LOVE YOUUUU

~~~~~

After a few weeks of 'stalking' the ministry, the three of us had formed a plan.

Harry and I stood in an alleyway that was close to a ministry entrance. Ron stooped down and pretended to tie his shoe, causing several people to swerve around him. We shot spells at three ministry workers: Alfred Runcorn, Reginald Cattermole, and Mafalda Hopkink. These three were workers who worked on the days that Umbridge was in the ministry.

We carried their bodies into the empty alley, and I spooned the Polyjuice Potion I had been brewing into three glasses. I plucked hairs from each of the worker's heads and dropped them into the glasses.

"Here we go," Ron mumbled.

The taste wasn't any better than the first few times we had had it. All of us coughed and sputtered as we downed the nasty potion.

The boys went into the men's restroom and I walked into the women's.

I wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to do, but I figured it was going to be pretty gross. I stepped into the stall and placed one foot into the toilet bowl. I hopped up and placed my other foot inside and pulled the flusher. The feeling was the same as apparating, the dizzying and head-tingling sensation. I landed in a green fireplace at the ministry.

I tried to walk with purpose as I looked around for 'Alfred' and 'Reginald'.

"Liz," I heard someone whisper. I whipped around and saw Harry, or Alfred, standing beside me. I caught a glimpse of Ron, or Reginald, up ahead.

"Come on," I mouthed, pointing ahead.

Harry nodded and we caught up with Ron. He didn't recognize us at first, but then something clicked.

"Morning-- Oh, hey guys!"

Both Harry and I shushed him. We stepped into the elevator and whispered frantically.

"Where could she be?" I asked.

Just then a strict looking man stepped into the lift, "Reginald. It is raining in my office again, I need you to handle it."

"Oh, um, sure thing. Yes, sir. Where is your office again?"

The man raised an eyebrow, "You shouldn't be playing games Mr. Cattermole, I'm interrogating your wife today."

With an evil grin the man exited the elevator, but not before informing Ron of the floor his office was on.

"What am I going to do? My wife's being interrogated!" Ron worried.

"Ron, you don't have a wife," I reminded gently.

"Oh, yeah."

We got to the floor the man's office was on and Ron turned to me.

"What spell should I use?"

"Try Protego Totalum," I suggested, "Cast it towards the ceiling and it will shield the rain."

Ron nodded and the elevator took off. The lift jerked to a stop and Dolores Umbridge entered.

"Alfred, aren't you getting off?" She questioned.

"Yes, of course."

Harry squeezed my hand and trudged out, giving me an anxious look. The elevator began to move again and it stopped by the court rooms.