6

(A/N:) Before reading, know this is part of chapter 5 and due to that, is a shorter update !
Remember to show your appreciation by voting on this story... Itll make me know that you love this story as much as I love you, and tells me to keep updating for you every week!
-M
°•°•°•°•

A yelp trembled the ground beneath you, before Kurumu blast out of the center of the crowd, "Okay, that's enough!"

Your eyes captured her sneaking a glance at you before she roared up into the air with a wide flap.

You breathed in a long, deep breath, before glaring up. Your eyes met with Kurumu's. Her arms shifted under her breasts, her wings flapping hastily.

Ms. Nekonome shouted at the top of her lungs, "Kurumu Kurono get down here this instant, young lady!"

Kurumu swept down towards the crowd, landing with a soft thud against the center, where a couple of guys caught her.

"What's she doing?" You asked, Mizore had snuck up behind you.

"She most likely has them all in a trance, but I don't know WHY."

You peered behind you with awe, and gasped, Silver Moka stood before you, her hands folded behind her back, and a puzzled look on her face, her eyes fixed on the mob.

Your breathing haltered as you grabbed a quick glance at her scarlet red eyes. "W- Why are you here? A-and how?!"

Her vision was kept on the crowd as she spoke to you, "It's none of your business. I got out of detention and that's all you need to know." She smirked, a string of her dusky grey hair waving onto her forehead.

You huffed, looking to her with anger, "No, you need to tell me NOW. I understand from what Mizores told me about you that you may be ill-hearted but I am in no mood. Because of you our- Our trip had to be canceled!"

Unconsciously your arm cowered behind you, as her brow furrowed, "If you hadn't come here, would I have to ever have done that? Why are you in this school?"

Moka glared back to you, her expression unchanged, "And, what's the deal with Kurumu?"

You shrugged, rubbing your arm against your back, "She's hostile. She wasn't like this before, It's scary."

Her brow raised, as her entire body rotated towards you, "You knew her before?"

Kurumu suddenly appeared behind Moka, "Why do YOU care, Moka?!"

Moka's hands curled into fists as she turned towards the girl. Her speech clearing up from the anger, speaking in a whispered tone towards Kurumu, "Where's Tsukune when I need him."

You shifted towards Kurumu, moving Moka away and pushing the stunned girl with your pointer, shoving her towards the walls of the dorms, "What the hell are you doing with this crowd, and why do you keep hurting me?!"

Your voice boomed against her, her soft purple eyes furrowing, along with a smirk drowning out her gasp. "Don't you realize it yet?" She pushed you away with a shove, and pulled her hands back immediately.

"What are you doing, you guys?" Yukari asked, hovering slowly above Kurumu, upside down. You looked up, startled.

She smiled brightly, her hat falling off her head onto the ground. She screamed, tugging on the top of her head. "Give it, give it!"

Kurumu attempted to sneak away, but you caught her arm, and twisted her in front of you. "Don't resist me." You blared, with alert.

She smiled, "I can't."

Story Is Not Over, Did I worry You ;)

A/N: Are you enjoying so far, and are you so super duper submersed. My friend asked me if "Resistance: PART 1" meant the story was finishing soon. I told her, 'BISH YOU CRAY CRAY.' and slammed the nonexistant door.

Sorry for the slow update, I was busy with back to school shopping... In July.

See you guys next time, don't forget to vote, and follow me to make sure I know you guys love me oh so much. :P

Love,

Ven