Chapter 1-The dreams

Unknown pov
-somewhere in the mountain area-

"It's time the girls return to their families now. They've been gone for too long. They're getting the dreams now and the girl's hair has just barely started to change. What do we do?"

"We do what we can to protect them. If the darkness reaches them, all hope will be lost"

"But who has it? The Embryo?"

"The redhead or the Heartfillia girl. Could be someone else, but we can't take chances"

"So how do we protect them?"

"We will stay in the shadows, watching everything through their eyes and threw the screens, that show us where they are and what they're doing at the moment, and inform them of dangers and such in their dreams, but not reveal ourselves until it's time. They must not meet us in person. If they do, run away"

"Yes, sir. But when will you reveal to your children about your presence? You've separated the Heartfillia girl from her siblings from the beginning even, she thinks those dead humans are her parents now"

"When my children's unite, I will reveal everything in due time"

"Yes Sir"
___________________________

Lucy's Pov

The darkness isn't black. It hasn't been for a while now. This darkness is dark blue, almost black, with these pretty glowing lights that scattered around me like the glitter you spill on the floor and can't seem to pick up again.

I can see it. I can see them. The planets looking like beautiful pearls circling the biggest star. The sun. A slightly bigger marble standing still. Though, the only two things that aren't meant to be here are apparently the two figures in this stunning place.
Me and Him. The scary dragon that hurt my Nakama's and me during the end of the S-Class trials. Aknologia. A beautiful, but dangerous, creature standing tall and proud in front of me.

My body feels as light as a feather. To be honest, I've started to think highly of him, and he truly doesn't seem as frightening as the first time I saw him.

"One week left." Says a deep voice in my head. I don't know why, but it's kinda comforting, to be honest. But that's a truth I will be taking to the grave with me because no one can know.

"Find the girls and find me. Leave the guild, but stay in touch. Do not tell them where you're going, and find your true self. You're searching is due to begin, so pack your stuff. A new mission will appear under the name of Starlight. Take the quest and follow your heart. You'll find what you're searching for at the end of the road. Good luck, young one" he explained further.

"Wait! Will I be seeing you again? What do you want from me? Why me?" I ramble out as quickly as possible when I notice I don't have much time with his left.

"I will guide you, so yes. We'll talk mostly in your dreams, but if you're in real trouble, I will guide you so you will hear me them. But telepathy only. I don't want anything from you, I want you to reunite with your true family and find your true self. An why you, is something you'll have to find out without me. Goodbye Tsukiyomi Luciana Heartfillia." He answers as the galaxy around me slowly fades. All I could do was to stare deep into the dragon's eyes, under the spell of those pretty eyes that's hard to notice.

I wake up with a start. It's those dreams again. They started a while back, and don't seem to stop. I get ready as fast as possible and reach the big double doors to the guild.

The girls I've chosen to take with me on this journey are Erza, Levy, Wendy, and Cana. Which is why I walk over to them one by one and tell them to meet me up at my place, but warn them that there are no boys allowed and it's about something very special.

-Lucy's house/17:59-

We left the guild early, and now we're discussing. What, you ask? Well, in fact, the girls are having similar dreams as well, and we've decided to talk to master Makarov a day before we leave on this journey.

___________________________

-Amu's Pov-

I wake up with a start. That dream. It's getting intense now. I wonder who she is though. The baby girl is shown sitting beside the big dragon. A black dragon with neon blue markings who's lying on his stomach. The baby girl is leaning on him, with those pretty innocent chocolate eyes staring deeply at me.

What's going on here!?!

I do my usual routine and wear a black summer dress with blue outlines paired up with blue leg-warmers with my usual shoes and a black hair clip to complete it.

Throughout the day, I can't help but wonder who she is. All I know is that she calls herself Lucy Heartfillia when her name is Tsukiyomi Luciana Heartfillia. She has four friends and that all of them are my age. But whose the dragon? Is he related to her? So many questions. My head is spinning.

As I walk out of my school, that I am soon quitting, I can't help but wonder how these girls are and if they'd be willing to accept me for who I am... Next week. That's when they'll appear and live at ours. But, for how long?