Chapter 2- the girl from amu's dreams

-Unknown pov-

"Is it time to send the girls to the pinkette's house now, sir?" Asked one of my men.
"Yes indeed. Make sure to send the one with red hair the message that she'll be united with her family soon too. After all, the girls a Hinamori too" I answer with a nod, as I look at one of the many screens showing my daughter laughing along with her friends, as her hair has gotten a deep blue color on the tip of her hair.

-Luciana's Pov-
-Last day in the guild-

I've been spending a lot of time with the guild, and I know I'll miss them a lot. They are my family after all. My Nakama. We told Gramps today upon arrival, so he's down here with us today too. Tonight we will leave. All five of us knows the rules, and we tend to follow them.

"It's time" gramps suddenly yelled throughout the guild catching everyone's attention. "The special quest has arrived. And the special five girls that are chosen to take this 1000 year quest (isn't that the one Guildarth had returned from before the S-class quest/exams) are Erza, Cana..." Clapping goes around the guild,

"Wendy, Levy, and Lucy" more clapping goes around as I can, for some reason, smell the jealousy from Lisanna who apparently had a long way to go. Plus, Wendy and Levy aren't even S-class mages. I became one because of Cana had found the fairy dust during the exam and that's the furthest anyone got. So yeah.

We have already packed our bags so we nod, take the quest from him, and leave the guild. As the door closes behind us, we burst out crying all at once. I look down at my hand, where the guild mark once was placed, but see nothing.

The girls and I depart to get the bags. When we meet up at the train station, a sudden portal opens up in front of us and sucked us in, as I suddenly black out. My only thought; what in earth land is going on here?

-Amu's Pov-

I was sitting in my car with mom and dad, as Ami was asleep next to me when suddenly, a portal opened up and five girls fell in front of us. Luckily, we had just sat down, so they're safe. My family actually knows about the dreams, so we knew what may happen in the near future. They're all passed out as well, so we take them in and place them in the five spare seats we have.

Our car is a dark red color with seven seats, where I sit with Ami in my lap and the younger looking bluenette is in the blonde (with blue on the end's) haired girls lap. These girls have actually pretty cool clothes, to be honest.

There are two girls with blue hair, one with blonde, with blue on the tip of her hair, one with red hair and the final girl has brown hair.

The first bluenette reaches my shoulder and has light blue hair down to her shoulders. She has a pretty, yet simple, necklace around her neck, with a yellow sleeveless shirt with a red line on the tip of it(I guess, though the pictures will be up in the media). She also has a brown short(I think I took the wrong clothing here...) to complete her outfit. In my opinion, she has a cute little outfit.