Story #2

He slammed the door on my face and I screamed at him through the hard wood. "You fucking asshole! I wish I never met you!"
The door swung open and he faced me his face full of fury. "What did you say?" I looked at him straight in the eye and repeated what I said.

His arm raised and came down of my cheek. I was taken off guard. We always fact but it never turned physical. His face turned to shock matching mine and he started to say something but I had already turned away.

Tears began to form in my eyes as a ran away to my room. My cheek still stung and that made it worse. I started to throw all my belongings into a suitcase. It didn't take long. I only had some clothes, some books, and my phone. I zipped it all up and turned around.

Andrew was leaning in my doorway with an unreadable expression on. "Where are you going." "Away from you."

I pushed past him with my shoulder. "Look Emma..." I turned around, "I don't want to hear it."

I walked to the front door my phone in hand, tears still on the verge of falling. "Emma please don't go! I- I didn't mean to!"Andrew said, obvious desperation in his voice. "Well it happened." I opened the door and felt the warm breeze sweep over me.

"Emma!"

And I left.

*One month later*

I was sitting at my parents house eating breakfast when my brother came in with a sad look on his face. "Em..." I turned around in my chair to see him properly.

"Yeah? What's up?"
"You know that guy you broke up with after he smacked you?"
"What about him?"

He said nothing but showed me his phone. On his screen there was a news article. When I saw the title I gasped.

Teen Boy Andrew Jaquine Commits Suicide By Hanging.

I felt my heart crumble into millions of pieces. I knew that was my fault.

And I could never forgive myself.