Afterword

I know smaller Wattpad stories generally don’t have afterwords, but I’ve never done one and I felt very accomplished with HTTK so I thought “Why not?”

So how did you like it? I know it’s short, but in order for it to have been longer there would either need to be more songs on Hail to the King, or more lyrics per song of the ten (eleven if you count the bonus track) that are on the album. I hope you all found it enjoyable. If you did, drop a comment in the box and vote for the story! It’ll only take a second, and it all means a lot to me.

If you absolutely hated it, also type up a quick comment of abhorrence and let me know why. That way, I can improve on my future stories, and you can vent out your angry feelings with all the “fuck this” and “that was shitty” that you want. Criticism is welcome!

I quite enjoyed the concept of mirroring stories off of albums. You already have the plot set before you, and all you have to do is fill in the blanks. However, this is the first album I’ve seen that could be turned into a story so easily.

All in all, finishing this little novella is bittersweet for me. I’m going to miss not having a story to pull up and work on when I’m supposed to be doing my homework. I’m a little sad that it’s over, even though I’m relieved that it’s completed.

So yeah, thank you all for reading this! I love you all, hugs and kisses and all that hogwash. Stay classy!