Chapter 2: Reunion

Frisk's P.O.V

"Sweetheart?", the voice spoke from behide us. My body froze, as my heart dropped. I could barely breath at this moment. It felt like my chest was being crushed by the heaviest object in the world. I turned around slowly, I was afraid that my soul would just shatter from all the feelings swelling up inside me. I didn't speak, I wanted to make sure it was actually him. "Frisk?", the voice murmured again. I could feel tears streaming down my face again, as my heart started to ache, finally, all the emotions inside me just exploded, as I opened my mouth to speak. "Sans...", I cried. I immediately got up, ignoring the pain that shot through me from every part of my body.  I started to walk blindly, until I felt myself be engulfed by the skeleton's embrace, I could feel him shaking so much, like a dead leaf in a hurricane. (I swear there are going to be so many emotions and it's going to make me feel all cheesy by the time I finish reading my story XD) None of us spoke, probably because we were all caught up in the moment. "Sweetheart....I-It's really you...I can't believe it...You...You came back", Sans chuckled quietly while clutching my clothes tightly. I was at a loss for words, I just hugged Sans constantly, not wanting to let go. I was finally able to steer away from the temptation of being in his embrace. "Sans!", I heard Flowey squeak again, "I guess...I guess your were right after all.....They....Frisk, came back", he sniffed. Once again, I could feel Flowey's vines wrap around me, he was now perched perfectly on my shoulder. "Heh....I missed being able to see from this view", he gleamed, while looking around in awe. I suddenly felt my body be lifted my Sans' arms, as he began to carry me on his back again. Memories started to flood through my head rapidly, as I listened to his calming breaths. He opened his mouth, as the words that came out, bathed me in joy. "Wanna go to Grillby's?".

Once we made our way out of the catacombs, the cold instantly made me shiver with hurtful thoughts. Thoughts about Toriel....I had so badly wanted to stay with her....to call her...'mother'. That was when...The first flower had appeared on my body....It was also when....I made that promise....with her. I have never told anyone about this.....No one but me knows...And...I regret that, but I can't tell anyone. As we neared the bridge, where I had first met Sans, I felt Flowey sqeeze onto me tightly. I was confused, until I realized we were approached by an enemy.

Sans' P.O.V

I carried Frisk all the way to the bridge, I could tell that they were freezing cold, so I was really hoping to get them to someplace warm. As we were close to entering Snowdin, we were approached by a snowdrake. "Shit....", I cursed under my breath. I knew that Frisk would want to spare everyone, so that's what I wanted to do, but us monsters, don't really accept mercy very easily, and normally our stats start to go higher everytime someone chooses to spare....Its our way of surviving down here...kill or be killed....but I was not going to continue like that. It was hard to spare anyone, and seeing as I have Frisk on my back, it's going to be even harder to dodge. As we were pulled into a battle I saw Frisk's SOUL appear I front of them, I quickly shoved back into them. "I'll handle this, Kay? No need to worry honey", I smiled, even though I knew they couldn't see it. I dodged left and right, making sure that no attacks would even get near them, but as the battle was starting to end, a frozen pellet like bullet, skimmed past me, hitting Frisk in the side. My eyes widened, as I heard a painful yelp coming from them, they started to clench their teeth together. I could tell they were forcing in a scream, panic, started to rise up in my rib cage, as I saw their SOUL begin to crack and shatter, I closed my eyes, waiting for another reload, until I saw the tiny glowing heart, start to piece itself back together. "But it refused", I heard them mutter. The battle continued, as if nothing had happened, it was successful, I was able to spare the snowdrake. "Thank you", I heard them gleam. 

I brought Frisk through Snowdin, and was about to approach Grillby's, as we neared the restaurant, a tall silhouette came into view. It was Papyrus.

Yea I know this chapter was a little boring, but all stories have at least one part that isn't interesting. The story gets a little more exciting later on, so yea ;) Hope you enjoyed this part!