2.

~The next morning~Liam's P.O.V

I was the first one up as always. I got ready and went into the kitchen. I made pancakes and toast. Then the rest of the boys came down. " Morning Boys" "Morning Lili" they said. After breakfast the boys got upstairs to get ready. When the boys are getting ready my phone rang. When I check the ID it was Simon.

(L=Liam S=Simon)

L=What's up Uncle Si?

S=Liam I have something to tell you boys 

L= What? 

S= Come to my office in 30 mins.

L=Okay see you later Bye

S=Bye 

~end of conversation~

"BOYS!!!" I shouted. They came running into the lounge. "What's up Liam?" Niall said. "Simon wants to take to us in his office." We put on our shoes and grabed the car keys then locked the door. 

(skip the car ride)

We went to Simons office to see what he wants to tell us. I knock on the door. "Come in" he said. We went in and sat down. "Boys I think its a good idea for you to adopt a child." "WHAT!?!" we all shouted. "Come down boys I'll explain." Simon said. " Your adopdting a child because  I think its a best way for you all to have more responsiblility. Now I'm sending you to the orphane. Paul is outside with the car." Simon dissmiss us. "What do you think lads?" Louis ask. "I think is not a bad idea."Niall siad. "Should it be a boy or a girl?" Harry said. "Girl age 13" I said. The rest of the lad agreed. We got into the car and drove to the orphane.

~Sharpay's P.O.V.~

When I woke up I did my regular routine. I went into the kitchen and saw the kids started eating. "SHARPAY!" they shouted and ran to hug me. "Morning kids. Morning Miss.Sarah." I got my plate of egg and bacon and ate it. When I'm done eating I put the plate in the sink and went to the music room. I grabed the guitar and started playing Hey There Deliah by Plain White T. After singing I heard clapping by my door. I turn around and saw 5 teenage boys from 18-20 years old. 

The one with the stripe shirt said" That was amazing....." " Sharpay" I said."And you are...." "I'm Liam thats Louis Niall Zayn and Harry." "Nice to meet you all." I said. We talked for 30 mins and the boys was in a circle chatting. I was Confused. "Can we adopt you Sharpay?" Zayn asked. I stood there for a few mins and politly said "Yes you may adopt me." They had a wide smile across their face. They went to see Miss.Sarah to sign out the adoption form while I pack my things. When I went down with my suitcase and said goodbye to everyone and left with the boys. When we went outside I asked "what's my last name going to be?" " Its Sharpay Payne Horan Malik Styles and Tomlinson but Sharpay Tomlinson for short." Harry said.