3.

~Sharpay P.OV.~

When we went home and got out of the car my mouth dropped open. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies" Niall says. It was a 2 story mansion. I ran into the house and start touring the whole house. (on the side) I stood in front of my room for a few mins. When I went back to the louange where the boys and my things were I hugged them and said "thank you for everything" They hugged me and said "No problem sis" I took my suitcase and brought it to my room. There was a IPhone 5 and a laptop on the night stand. So I started to unpack my things. There was a knock on my door. "come in" i said. The boys came in. Louis said "later we're going to go shopping with our girlfriends and was wondering if you want to tag along and meet Liam's Zayn's and my girlfriend?" " I would be honer to meet your girlfriends and yes I would go shopping with you." i said. 

~Arrived at the shopping mall~

We went out of the car and Louis Zayn and Liam was running to the three girls at the entrance of the mall. ' that must be their girlfriends'  I thought. When they can over we introduced ourselves and went shopping. We split into two groups of 4. The boys went with the boys and I was with the girls. We started talking and get to know each other. After a few hours shopping we went home and order food for dinner. 'This was an exciting day' I thought to myself. When the food came we ate and started to watch a movie. Half way into the movie my eyes was getting hevier and hevier. I let the darkness take over me. 

~Zayns P.O.V~

Half way into the movie we all heard a little snore. We all turned to Sharpay who was fast asleep on the floor. I looked at the time and it was 12:30 in the morning. After I brough her to her room the girls slept over. So we all went to bed.