4.

~Sharpay P.O.V~ 

I woke up at 6:30 in the moring. I did my regular routine. I was wearing a shirt that says "OMG" with skinny jeans and converse. I went down to the kitchen to make the boys and their girlfirends. I made pancakes eggs sausage and toast. I put the dishies in place. Then I went back upstairs to my room to do to past the time. 

~Perrie P.O.V~ 

I woke up to the smell of pancakes eggs bacon and toast. I went down to the kitchen and see that everyone but Sharpay. They were trying to figure out who made breakfast. "who make breakfast?" Louis said. Everyone said "Not me" Our plates was on the dining table along with our breakfast. A fewe mins later Sharpay came into the kitchen. We all stared at her. She said"yes?"

~Sharpay P.O.V~

I was in my room streaming to my guitar when I heard talking in the kitchen. 'the guys are probably up.' I thought. So I decided to go downstairs. When I enter the kitchen everyone was staring at me like I have three heads. I said "yes?" Liam said "do you know who made breakfast because none of us have a clue." "Yes I made breakfast for you guys." I said. "What time did you wake up?" Eleanor asked me. I said"6:30. why?" Their mouth dropped. Niall said" why so early and what have you been doing after you made breakfast?" "Every morning at the orphane I wake up at 6:30 am to make breakfeast for the kids. After making breakfast I was in my room playing my guitar." "thanks for making breakfast Sharpay" they said as they fill up their plates. "No problem guys." I said. "Aren't you going to have breakfast Sharpay?" Danielle asked me. "I ate already so enjoy your breakfast." I said. When they finished I took their plates put it in the sink and start washing it. "Are you okay Sharpay. First you make us breakfast and now you are wasing our dishes" Liam asked. "Im fine guys this is what I do at the orphane so I use to it." I said. 

Niall asked" Are you going to make breakfast lunch and dinner for us?" "If you want me to then why not?" "Yes can you make breakfast lunch and dinner for us please Sharpay?" Niall begged. "I don't know Niall." Then everyone start begging untill I give up. "Fine I'll cook just because I love you guys." "Yay!" they all shouted. I smiled to myself.