Kim POV

"I demand you for a date" he said clearly.

"Shut...UP!" I shouted. Is he serious? He knows I'm with Chanyeol, right?

"NO WAY!" I added. I see his eyes alluring me as if I was making a wrong decision.

"I did not ask you Odessa" he subjected, "You have no choice but to follow my demands"

"Did you just call me by my second name?" I was stunned. Is his sickness getting worse? And what does he mean I do not have a choice. "Why would I?"

"Because I like you" he arrogantly answered.

"And I do not" I doubt.

"Did you just rejected a stunning, pretty boy and the famous Baekhyun of EXO?" he laughed. "Girls? They would die for my demand"

"You just got rejected by the girlfriend of Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun!" I tried to stand firm.

"Clever" he concluded, "Fine! I'll wait for your call"

"What? You don't have to! I'm never gonna call you!" I shouted.

"Odessa" he said. God! How can he call my second name so sweet? "You never know. Just call me"

"Whatever!" I said, "You know! I'm trying to be patient because I know I'm doing this for my guilt and for Yeol but this is enough! I'm leaving"

I just saw him so confident and just look me into my eyes. If he's trying to seduce me? FYI, it does not work. I've been with relationships already but he just successfully twisted my mind.

Again, what the heck is wrong with him?

I'm trying to calm myself by walking under the trees at the streets of the downtown. Finally, I saw my favorite place. A cafe, of course, where Chanyeol and I made our first date! AND SPEAKING OF DATE! I lost it again! I remember back what Baek just utterly said to me! Date! him? YUCKS

I can't even stand with his gay looks and that freakin eyeliner! He's stubborn and had this annoying selfish attitude! I do not live to commit with that guy! And if I did, it means I gone crazy.

I ordered my favorite cup of coffee. I do love to smell the aroma of the coffee beans and enjoy the dim lights and the soft jazz played by the guitar strings.

*Cellphone ringing*

I decided to call Chanyeol but he doesn't pick it up. I do realize his sense of voluntarism for that Bacon is a waste! If he just damn knew how that gay harassed me? He wouldn't do a single thing for him! And that would justify my temper!

Later days on, Chanyeol is still busy. Do you remember that show he was guesting and I'm in the amidst among the audience? Eventually, we did not much make our time together because after that, I was supposed to visit him in the back stage but his manager said that Yeol was rush into another TV show and especially, the practice for their upcoming album.

Gosh, I'm aware dating a K-pop star is not like any fairy tale. Fine, I'll just remember the last weeks we've been together and how we spend our time in the natural parks, shopping and just having a lazy day in our favorite couch watching our favorite movies.

Then, his absence challenges my patience. My birthday is already coming up and is he still going to be like that? I can't understand why would he do all of this for Baek? C'mon, I'm aware he treasure him especially those ChanBaek tandem but can he just at least spare a time for me as well? for my birthday? Fine, I'm being selfish but I really miss him.