7*

Baekhyun POV

It's not the same anymore.

"Baek!" Chanyeol called me in the cellphone, "Is is it done?"

"Not yet! But I'm sure it will be right on time" I answered while I directed the decorations.

"Ok! I'll bring her on then" he replied back. "It's all up to you Bacon! I trust you"

"You don't even have to trust me, Yeol" I tease

"Ok! Maybe in 5 minutes? We'll be there!" he added

The call was ended clearly.

"You! Please give more aroma of coffee beans!" I shouted. "Chef! Are her favorite Filipino sour foods is ready?" "The arrangement of the chair please!" "C'mon people, Let's make it natural, dope, indie and most likely a design that definitely suits her!"

"Baek" Xiumin informed me, "Her family and friends are already here!"

"Then, what are you doing? ENTERTAIN THEM!" I said.

"Baek" Chanyeol called me again, "We're just a few steps, okay?"

"Perfect" I concluded.

"SURPRISE!!!" All of us greeted her and as she entered the cafe where Chanyeol and her have their date, everyone starts singing a birthday song. I can't help to feel guilty as I see scratches on her elbows. She cried when she saw her friends and especially her family. I'm trying to greet her even with a slight smile but she avoided my contact. I know. I admit she hates me. Why wouldn't she?

"Oh! What are these scratches?" her mom gone worried. "It's nothing mom. You know I'm clumsy" she lied.

Why would she do that? I sat at the table and I just look at the both of them. They can't stop laughing at each other and it seems like they can't run out of words. Of course, I invited the NCT for her. And there, I truly witness her wild side. I also can't stop laughing Chanyeol is dancing with Odessa's silly moves.

The party goes well. Then, the food was served perfectly. I'm not used with this food but for their sake, I take it well. I'm not sure if Chanyeol enjoyed the Filipino food but never mind, he's a great actor anyway. While Odessa had a time for her family, Chanyeol and I played rock and scissors. We also had a great time.

"Shut it!" Suho suddenly complain, "There are visitors. Stop acting like children."

When Suho left, we can't help it but laughed so hard. We do miss these moments and Chanyeol also realized his absence.

Finally, Odessa gone out for awhile maybe she wan't some fresh air or she gave me a chance to make things right.

I went out and I met her there standing and waiting patiently.

"Odessa" I called but she still avoid me, "Fine, hear me out, will ya?"

"I'm sorry for being so immature. And you're right, I'm just an arrogant, selfish and mischievous jerk and pervert! In short, I'm a ---"

"Broken star" she suddenly replied.

"You're right" my voice was shaky. "But look, I need to confess you something"

She just wait for my answer and stare at me.

"I know I'm such a traitor but one thing for sure, it's true that I like you" I confessed, "I mean not like I fallen for you but I do appreciate you, Odessa"

"And for all what you did, how can I trust you?" she teased me

"It's not lip-singing" I confessed

"WHAT!" she was shocked.

"You heard me" I said, "It was not lip-singing. I definitely personally sing that song for you."

"And your vocal chords?" she was worried.

"Don't worry" I replied, "It's temporary, okay? It's just gonna take longer than a week."

"What about your performances? shows?" she was so worried so I hold her shoulders again and I sincerely said, "You're worth sacrificing for, Odessa. You're worth than any performances and shows that I may sacrifice. You're worth singing for, Odessa."

I know she was touched and I know she forgives me.

"Are you really sure you're not trying to make me fall in love you, Bacon?" I joked

I laughed and said, "Don't worry, Odessa. You as my garden bee is enough. You better not hit Chanyeol's manhood with a newspaper or else, I'll ----"

She laughed so hard, "Okay! Okay! I promise!"

We came back for the party until it ended well. Kim went a tour with her family for a while. Chanyeol and I were having our friendship code.

"Here! Your favorite strawberry sundae" he offered sincerely.

"Finally!" I'm so excited, "And here, your favorite banana sundae"

"Thank you!" he accepted it wholeheartedly.

To make it fun, we feed each other. We're counting blue and red cars. And we just have a fun conversation.

Yeah right

It's not the same anymore but I'm glad it's not.... because will not be meaningful, if it will always stay the same. You never knew unexpected things makes better memories.

"Yeol" I said, "I love you"

"I do know that Baek!" he giggled, "I love you too!" he laughed so hard.

"But sincerely, Yeol" I said. "I would like to thank you"

"For what?" he was curious

"You bring me back" I sincerely said

but he playfully interrupted me by feeding me a spoonful of strawberry sundae and said, "Anytime, Baek. I will even bring you forward and of course, this time, I'll just be right here by your side."

Author's Note:

Thank you for your inspiring support despite all of my grammatical errors and misspelled words! Hope you'll vote and leave some comments because I would like to know your thoughts! And yes, I know there are some boy x boy parts because honestly, this story is dedicated to my classmate and yes, she is a crazy fan of  chanbaek, jaeyong, especially loyal to chanyeol and NCT and boy x boy so yeah, thank you for your kind consideration! But of course, I'm also inspired to write this for you! Saranghae chingu and I hope you'll keep on reading my stories! Bring Me The Night was made years ago and I don't even expect I can make a sequel so I don't know if this has a sequel but as Baek said "you never know unexpected things can happen" hart hart