~Chapter 6~

I woke up with a shiver, where was I? I wasn't in the clothes I was before, well as far as I remember i wasn't in a massive burgundy t-shirt and trackies. And I certainly don't remember going to sleep in this bed (which by the way smelt a ma zing). My hair was wet but i was all warm in bed. But where was I?

I smelt fresh warm croissants and something else too, it was so familiar, what was it? And then I realised, thats jam tarts! And not just any jam tarts, Brad's mum's jam tarts! I'm at Brad's house!! This was the first time i'd come here as they only moved down here a couple of weeks ago. But how did I end up here? Suddenly a whole lot of other questions popped up into my head, so many it made my head hurt. I rubbed my head until I realised there was a bump, a pretty big bump to be quite honest. It was all sore and swollen.

"Don't touch it you'll make it worse." I suddenly saw Brad come in with a tray of croissants and and a glass of orange juice, looking worried. "While we were feeding the ducks you slipped and banged your head on a rock. You were unconscious and so I got really scared and brought you home. My mum rang a doctor and got you checked out straight away at home. They said you would be fine, just take loads of rest and painkillers." He looked at me so worried, he looked adorable.

"Thank you Brad" I said, going in for a hug. He put his arms around my waist and hugged me tight, I felt so warm and protected in his arms.

"Eat up then!" He said while feeding me a croissant. He made me smile so much. He made me happy. He listened to me. He protected me. He made me feel loved. Somethings that Jake could never do no matter how much he tried, he did make me feel special, but it wasn't like how Brad made me feel. I love Brad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've finally got a one week holiday so expect more updates this week:') xxx