7

Tyla parham
Manhattan, New York

"Lauren Leave me alone". I said while whining

" no, what happened after I left?". She raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to answer.

" Christian was walking with me to the door and Josh grabbed me. He wanted to talk but I shook my hand and he walked away". Lauren Chuckled and grabbed her phone.

" punk ass, he don't know what to do with himself. Anyway... You going hang out with daddy Christian?".

" I don't know". I said before bringing my knees to my chest.

" y'all niggas aggy. Knowing damn well y'all feeling each other". Ignoring what she said I grabbed my phone, hearing it buzz.

- you busy later?....

No I'm not. Why?🤔

- you wanna chill today? I mean you don't have to.

I want to...I'll send you my address.

- aight. See you later 😁

Looking up from my phone, Lauren was leaning over trying to read the messages

" move bitch". I said while laughing.

" he coming here?". I nodded. " oh shit you Finna get some dick". I sucked my teeth and she laughed.

" we're not having sex". I said while rolling my eyes.

" I can see the future you know...I can see y'all babies now". She said while holding her hands.

" Alright it's time for you to go". I said while laughing. She smirked at me and grabbed her purse.

" I'm coming back later, I want all the tea". She said before closing the door.

I shook my head and got up, Jogging upstairs I took a shower and put on sweat pants with a white tank top.

•••

Hearing the door bell, I looked before opening the door.

" hi Christian". I said before he pulled me into a hug.

" what's up shorty?". I huffed and rolled my eyes. " aww you don't like short jokes do you?". I pouted and shook my head.

" you want anything to drink? Or..". He shook his head and sat on the couch.

" nah I'm straight, come sit down". Sitting on the couch with him I grabbed the remote and flipped through channels.

" you watch scandal?". I asked him and he looked at me confused.

" who?". I laughed and turned to the channel.

Christian Morton

I haven't watched scandal a day in my life but I'll watch it for tyla. After a while I started to get tired.

" Christian don't fall asleep on me". I laid back and watched her text someone.

" I'm up". I mumbled as I grabbed the remote

" why are you changing it". She whined as I chuckled.

" i had enough of this shit". I changed it to Martin and tyla laid across my lap. " what are you doing?".

" getting comfortable". She said in a baby voice and I chuckled.

" you never told me what you thought about my appearance yesterday".

" you was alright or whatever". We laughed and I scratched my neck.

" don't play me yo". I said as she laughed.

     After hours of talking I fell asleep. Feeling someone tapping my forehead I looked up and Lauren was standing in front of the tv with a smirk on her face.

" y'all niggas laid up and shit". I laughed and looked down at tyla still sleeping.

" ty, wake up". Shaking her shoulder a lil bit, she groaned and sat up.

" bitch you got some dick?". She whispered in Tyla's ear but I still heard her. I busted out laughing as Tyla's face scrunched up.

I got up off the couch and pulled her into a hug.

" Im heading out, talk to you later". She nodded and closed the door as I left

Tyla parham

   " Lauren you are so damn embarrassing". I said while shaking my  head.

" well my bad, I just wanted to know. Y'all just sat on the couch laid up?".  She asked.

" well not laid up but yeah". She looked at me like she wasn't sure of what I said and I laughed.

" okay, but tell me more about your future baby daddy". I rolled my eyes and grabbed the remote

<<<<<<<<<
Comment & vote 💖