17

Christian Morton
Manhattan, New York
Three days later

   Sitting on the couch, me and Davis were waiting for Lauren and tyla.

" nigga come help me with this shit". Going into the kitchen this dude almost burned the meatballs.

" dumb ass, move out the way". I slapped the back of head before turning the fire from under the food.

" stop putting yo hands on me fore' I beat yo ass". Hearing the door bell I told him to get it.

" go get the door, all you have to do is turn the door knob, it's simple". I said while laughing. He waved me off before getting the door.

" damn y'all cooked?". I heard Lauren say.

" I cooked that Baby". I turned around and scrunched my face up.

" y'all would've been eating burnt food if I wasn't for me, what's up?", hugging tyla I kissed her forehead and I looked up seeing Davis and Lauren looking at us funny.

" what?". Tyla asked and Lauren smiled.

" y'all reaching man, i just kissed her forehead".

" mhm okay". Turning back to tyla she was looking in the pots.

" you hungry? I can fix you a plate".

" yes I'm starving". Reaching up to grab the plates, I fixed Tyla's first and she looked at me funny.  " I won't die will I?".

" nah I'm pretty sure you'll live ty".

  Everyone else fixed their plates and we sat in the living room.

" this spaghetti isn't that bad, just don't let Davis cook again".

" baby you wrong, all Christian did was turn the fire out". Davis said and I put my plate up.

" I saved the damn food and I made the meatballs do that's something. Taking all the damn credit".

  I threw a water bottle at him and he threw it back.

" y'all are too damn old for this". Tyla said and Lauren agreed with her.

" throw something at me again". I threw the water bottle and before sticking up my middle finger.

" bitch ass nigga".

Tyla parham

   I moved from Christian and sat next to Lauren.

" bitch get yo nigga".

" Christian isn't my boyfriend, get yours". All of a sudden Christian and Davis started play fighting.

" what the hell are y'all doing?". Lauren yelled out.

" what it look like? I should whoop his ass".  I got up and went pull Christian away.

" y'all aggravating as hell, fight over food". 

" we do this all the time".

   Christian and Davis went back to being normal and I started to tired. Laying in Christian's lap he rubbed my back and Lauren started being loud again.

" aww look she sitting on his lap, but they so say friends". Me and Davis held out our middle fingers as they talked about us.

" Christian I'm tired". I whined as he stood up with me in his arms 

" y'all we bout to go down the hall".

     Going to his room, i laid in his bed watching him change his clothes.

" you can stop watching me now".

" I don't recall looking at you". I turned my head and he laughed.

   He got in bed and I immediately laid on top of him. My chin on his chest, he laid his hands on my waist 

" I got a text from Josh".

" oh yeah?".

" mhm, he was like you got your nigga and his friend to jump me ty? You whack as hell. Then my car all fucked up this and that. Then I blocked him".

" that's good, should've been blocked him. another step to getting over him". Staring at his face I poked his nose and he chuckled. " take your cute ass to sleep".

  I yawned and he flipped us over laying on my chest.

" good night Christian".

" good night ty". He mumbled as I played with his hair.

<<<<<<<
Comment & vote 💘