Chapter One - Rekindled Love

It was a beautiful day in LA as usual and Lilly rolled out of bed snugged her feet into her unicorn slippers and stretched.

Then she started her daily vlog , "Good morning my beautiful unicorns and I just wanted to say I love you *kisses vlog camera screen* today we are going to get a lot of work done today and guess what today is comment below what u think today is go on I'm waiting u guessed right is SUPER THURDAY!!!! *does a little dance* so imma do work upstair I'm going try key word "try" to get my video done early because I have some friends coming over for a hang out I will talk to u later " *ends vlogs*.

Lilly heads upstairs to start working and then she gets a texts from swoozie.
Text form L for Lilly and S for Swoozie.

S: hey Lil u want to come over for some Mario Kart racing??😋😁😎

L: Srry swooz I have I lot of work to do but I'm have some friends over tonight to hang out u wanna come? 😉😉😀

S: sure wat time?!?!

L: 8:30

S: I'll be there bye 😆😉😍😘😘😘

L: bye 😂😁😇😋😋😋

Lilly goes back to her work and does some of her vlog telling team super that she was just about to the script for and it was only 2pm. she was on a roll. getting ready to write her script for her video the topic was Girlfriends at home vs. In public. Lilly doesn't feel like dressing up. Like a man so she called up Swoozie and asked him if he wanted to be in her video.

He said yes that he would be there soon. In a half an hour swoozie was at the door and Lilly opens the door and she has something sexy but I was just for the video. Swoozie got all excited. "Dont get too excited its just for the video" Lilly said with a chuckle. Swoozie couldn't take his eyes off Lilly. She caught he starring at her a couple of times but she just brushed it off.

When they were done she went upstairs to edit it and swoozie stayed and watched tv. Lilly edited it and uploaded it within a hour which was a record. She opened her vloging camera up and she started talking about how she did a collab with someone and I was going to be a surprise for today.

Then she was in her room changing so she could watch TV with swoozie. She went and sat on the couch next to Swoozie. She felt a weight on her shoulders then noticed that it was Swoozies arm around her. They made eye contact and then swoozie gently pressed his lips against Lilly's.

This is my first fanfic u tell me what u think in the comments below😂👇👇 that would be great 😇😍😘😋😋😂

-Ary😄😇