Chapter Five-Expect the Unexpected

Lilly's P.O.V

While me and Swoozie were making out in my office I hear my phone ping I open my eyes while still kissing Swoozie and see its from my 6ix sista-Lauren. I break from the kiss Swoozie was giving me on my neck. I walk down stairs and begin to text her back.

6ix sista: Lilly I saw Alex kissing another woman!!😠😣😥😡

Lilly: Omg come over right away and also Swoozie is over here to because we are dating😇😯😖

6ix sista: OK and I'm happy for you but can you tell him to leave I don't want him to hear us because he might go to Alex.😉😢😬

Lilly: Good point on it I'll get him to leave be here in like 10. K?😉😉😘

6ix sista: OK thx so much Lil😇😘💋👑✌

Swoozie's P.O V

Lilly ran downstairs because she had to text someone. I was just about to come downstairs and I run into Lilly I pick her up and put her down on the couch because I wanted to continue the little thing from upstairs so we kiss a little bit but she pushes me off her and says that I have to go because Lauren is coming over and she needs "Girl Time" I knew it was serious so I get my stuff and then hug and kiss Lilly before I walk out the door.

Lauren's P.O.V

I was just about to knock on Lilly's door as Swoozie comes out and I couldn't be happier because she actually got him to leave. I walk in and plop down on the couch in despair. Lilly comes and starts rubbing the my back as I begin to cry. I was so mad at Alex "I thought our relationship was going strong bit I see that he doesn't think the same" I day with tears running down my face. "If he doesnt want this relationship to work out then become a single lady. We are going to rock the eff out to that song" Lilly says making me laugh.

"Lilly you are such a great supporter, I love you, but you can't be a single lady because you have a man" I said with a chuckle " I love you too and I can't still be a single lady any day with my 6ix sista!!!! Lilly says standing up rathinking😄😯😄😄 "So how is your relationship with Swoozie" I say raising my eyebrows I and down. "Great actually every time we kiss I feel like I'm falling in love with him all over again" she says while calming down I smile and say "well I should get going so you too can have some private time"

Lilly's P.O.V

Lauren told that she had to leave so I offered her to spend the night her since you and Alex are on a break. She said no because Alex might get suspicious, so I said bye to Lauren and told Swoozie to come over so we could finish what we started early..... Our movie duh what the hell were you thinking😄😯😄😄

Hope you liked the chapter ✌💋
-Ary😇👑✌