Chapter Four-Pesures For Everyone

Lilly's P.O.V

That night I couldn't sleep I kept thinking about what had happened that day. Swoozie and I told everyone that we were dating, Yousef proposed to me, I said no. I was up all night thinking about how I was going to tell Team Super that Swoozie and I were dating and how Yousef proposed to me and how I said no.

I probably wouldn't tell them about the whole proposal thing but I definitely wanted to tell them about Swoozie. Just as I was in the middle of my thoughts Swoozie turned over and raped his arms around me and I loved when he did that. I felt so warm with his arms around me. The warmness helped me fall asleep.

Swoozie's P.O.V

When I woke up I saw the Lilly was already up. I got up and did my normal morning routine, after I went to the kitchen and made omelets for both me and Lilly. I went to the only other place that she would be which was upstairs in her office or work space. I went upstairs to find Lilly with her back to the stairs and adjusting her camera.

I set the plates down on her table quietly and then I wrap my hands around her waist. She jumped a little bit.
"Did I scare you" I say as I'm suddenly kissing her neck. She turned around and wrapped her hands around my neck. "Yea but I'm safe now that your here with me" she said in that cute little voice I like. We kiss a little bit then it turned into a full on make out session.

Srry for the short chapter I just had to update something -Ary