Chapter 2:Gossip

Everyone at the table just stares into space until Reginae broke the silence."Bahja so how's the album turning out."Reginae said.All eyes turned on Bahja and Tiny responded with an attitude"Why are you worried?You out of the group anyways?How's your album coming wait how's your first song coming?"T.I. Got up as you could see he couldn't be bothered to be in girl drama.

Lourdes rolled her eyes and said "Tiny shutup you know we made that group poppin!Now they just look like the "Flying Colors" without Nae and I."In reality Tiny wanted to curse lourdes out but she kept her calm and changed the subject.You could clearly tell Shamra was confused because Tiny was her bestfriend from ever since they were teens,but Lourdes was her daughter,but then Bahja's in O.M.G.Finally Shamra spoke up,"ladies let's all just go in our rooms and chill out,this is a vacation."

Everyone listened and put their plates in the dish washer and went in their rooms

Meanwhile in Bahja and Zonnique room,Zonnique's planning on sneaking out."Nique this plan just won't work out.There's too many people especially how Lourdes don't like TT Tiny,she might snitch if she catches you."

"Bahja don't worry.Tomorrow night I'll just say im going for a ride around town.You're gonana cover for me." Bahja couldn't talk because she knew it would be all hell if she snitched and if Lourdes snitched.Bahja liked drama but didnt like to be involved in it,she felt like this whole vacation wasn't as fun as she thought it should be.Bahja then called a family meeting.

Everyone was in the living room."I feel like y'all are not happy all you do is argue.This is a vacation errbody need to relax and be turntup."Bahja said."Sit down bubblegum!"Reginae said and laughed.Lourdes was friends with Reginae but Reginae always made jokes about Bahja.It came to the point where Lourdes slapped her."What was that for?She's bubblegum and she got boys......lemme shush",and that was the breaking point for Lourdes.Lolo then pulled Reginae by the hair and beat her up continually.

She socked her and Reginae tried to fight back but lourdes was so angry that her punches were so strong and powerful.Everyone just watched the fight happen.Everyone knew that when Lourdes is mad its best not to be around her.Finally Toya pulled Lourdes off of Reginae.

You could tell Reginae was pissed she was mumbling curses under her breath.But everyone could understand why Lolo beat her up.Oftentimes Reginae would call Bahja the bubblegum hoe and Lourdes would just brush it off.Lourdes sat down and calmed down.After that it was just silence,and that was how the day ended.

K

E

E

P

O

N

S

C

R

O

L

L

I

N

G

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW.I ONLY UPDATE ON FRIDAYS SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS.SCHOOL IS MORE IMPORTANT.NEXT CHAPTER WILL BLOW YOUR MIND