ch.1 and 2- t.v's and sleep

t.v turned on ,morning news , and four pictures  along with a white-teethed reporter on the screen "four teenage girls raped and killed this past month in the town of lavenswood. a sad moment for the families of sara, emily, rose, and lexi". I could feel my mom's hands trembling while i sat next to her holding her hand. I knew why , all the girls were the sam age as me, 14, well almost my age . My birthday was tomorrow and i was going to have a sleepover with all my friends britney, jayla, and catherine. " lilly i think it is best for me to stay with you girls for your sleepover". My mom was going to grandma's house for the summer because she had a heart attack so she asked me if i wanted to join but i decided to stay here with jenna, my mom's best friend and mother of kevin, my crush from 8th grade.

                                                                         CH.2

I was laying in my bed thinking about the news we saw yesterday until i felt my mothers palm against my cheek making chills go through my veins.I ran to the shower as quick as i can when i heard my mother say "hon its 8:00 you overslept , get ready and go to jennas to help her prepare your sleepover". as soon as i got out it was 8:30 and my mom was already packed  to leave to florida , i ran to my closet and packed a few stuff except the clothes i had on which was some blue shorts , white lace top  , and black boots, going along perfectly  with my black long hair let straight down at  the back . when  we got outside mom entered a yellow cab and i walked one block to jennas with my luggage, what torture it was . jenna let mein with a smile and cookies, kevin was at the doorsteps with his beats  and a red striped shirt with jeans , and jordan shoes, his dirty blonde hair looked like it was to the side almost like niall horan's hair, yes  i am a directioner . kevin took my bags to the room me and my girls were going to have the sleepover in. my friends arrived an hour later ready to begin the fun.