ch.5- Austin

ch.5

 i dreamt about it again, what made me happy was my best friend austin he has always made my day when we were 12 and my parents were ready to divorce. i thought of all the happy moments with him until one terifying moment ended it all. " wake up! wake up son of a bitch!" when i woke up i saw niall untop of me almost shaking me to death and kevin pushing him off me when he saw me waking up. kevin looked at niall and back to me " see what you made niall do! he was worried that you were dead!", i looked at niall and saw 2 tears drip down his cheeks. why would a kidnapper be worried if he's going to kill me anyway, now i was getting suspicious and i feel like i know him from somewhere and i dont mean from his band. i dont know what came to mind when i said "i'm sorry" but i felt sorry for him and i don't know why. niall wiped the tears away and came closer to me to give me a hug a very warm hug and he whispered in my ear the word i had long to hear from my mother or the police "it's ok, youre safe now". he held on to the hug and finally let go.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>guys dont be shy and give me awesome but not harsh feedback! or i might not go on with the story no more. and for the voters thank you all!  ^+^     ^_^    :)