ch.6-the boat

This seemed to be a big house because i kept getting moved to different rooms and i just noticed that i dont know where they placed my friends. When i got placed into a room with light niall came up to me and asked "anything else my princess", i froze. No one has ever called me princess except austin on the day i got raped at 12 in the boat austin loved to play in. Its a long story that turned into a nightmare when i found out he escaped "kids jail" in new jersey. But that was not going to be the point anymore. I felt my hand rising near his face and i screamed out " dont call me princess!" i made a reddish blurry hand appear across his left cheek. He then had a wide smile that surprised me because this was the moment i had with austin , the exact one. I was now being blindfolded which gave me time to day-dream. It was on a sunday when we were normally playing hide and seek on the boat, i hid into a room in the lower deck under the bed and i waited 15 minutes when i heard a gun shot upstairs and austin found  me and with tears and blood all over him , forced me on the bed and you may guess what happened next. I slapped him when it was over and he said "anything else my princess" but that only gave him a wide smile. I was now unfolded only to see my friends gathered in a corner with this guy i thought i recognized.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>im so sorry it took so long for this update i will try updating more often thnx for reading! ;)