makeover [2]

chapter 2

andreas pov.

"just come out!" Kaitlyn groans and i bite my bottom lip.

were currently in Forever 21 and i have one of the many outfits she had picked out for me on. (above)

i check myself out in the mirror one more time in the mirror and sigh, then open the door.

"OH MY GOSH!" kaitlyn screeches and i jump at her sudden outburt

"dayum" she says and i feel my cheeks heat up.

"were getting that." she said and i chuckled nervously. i mean this is scary, trying to change my image. especially at school. 

after trying on only a million outfits were finally walking out of our last clothing store me, almost falling over with all my bags.

"you need to change." Kaitlyn says eyeing my outfit.

"how?" i ask "we still have stuff to shop for." i say and check my phone. its 5:45

"just go in the bathroom."

"are you insane? thats so embracing!!" i whisper yell. she just rolls her eyes and pushes me towards the bathrooms.

"wear the first outfit you tried on! i loved that one." she says pushing me into the biggest stall. i lock it quickly and turn to my bags 2 of them being from Forever 21.

i finally found my outfit and changed (still above) and looked at the mirror on the back of the door.

i put my old cloths into my bag and exited the stall, careful not to drop anything.

"OK!" Kaitlyn said excitedly, "now lets go to MAC" she said dragging me in another (one) direction

she entered the store and i saw a few girls, some my age and some older in there. there was workers with crazy makeup and posters everywhere of makeup looks.

"hi!" Kaitlyn said politely to a worker who spun around and grinned at us

"how can i help you two lovley ladies today?" she asked and i smiled, she's nice.

"well my sister is just starting to do this kinda thing so i was thinking some concealer and powder for the bases and eyeliner and mascara. nothing serious right now." she said smiling at the lady.

"of coarse! lets just find your skintone and we'll try a look on you." she said leading me to a section of the store with various containers of concealers and foundation.

when we finally found my skin tone and got some powder and concealer we went to find an eyeliner and mascara or whatever. Kaitlyn picked most of it out.

"okay lets do this" the woman said and began to conceal my face. i was faved to i could not see the mirror and i was scared to death i was gonna mess up when she told me not to move my eyes after she did liquid eyeliner, thankfully not wings yet so i was okay.

i felt her applying lipliner and lipstick and almost died, this better not be red.

"were done!" the woman said and Kaitlyn snapped her head up from her phone and focused her attention on my face.

"oh my gosh" she said and smiles "your so pretty." she says and i smile am i really?

slowly the lady turned my chair do i was facing the mirror and i gasped. i looked pretty. i mean really pretty. i never thought about being pretty, i thought it was a waste of time to put that much effort into it. but now i see why people do this.

"thank you thank you thank you!" i say jumping up and hugging Kaitlyn and then the store worker

"no problem." the worker says smiling at me.

"we'll take all the products you ised for this look" kaitlyn said "and the brushes" she added and the woman nodded getting busy looking in drawers and finding us the stuff we need. 

after we exit the store my stomach growls and i look over at Kaitlyn. "i need food" i state and she laughs "i was thinking the same thing" she says and we grin at eachother.

after ordering our food we sat down and began eating peacefully until Kaitlyn gasped. since we were sitting bext to eachother i looked over at her and continued to chew my food.

"what?" i say after swallowing my chicken.

"theres guys from YOUR grade like right over there!" she semi-whispers and i laugh

"hm the ones that have been bullying me since seventh grade? i think im good." i say and shove more food in my mouth

"fine." she huffs and after i swallow my bite i feel like the corners of my lips are slightly greesy so i decide to go get some napkins

"i need to go get napkins i'll be back." i say to Kaitlyn and she nods, still chewing.

i examine the room and once i see the napkins i resist the urge to groan. i have to walk right past the guys in my grade to get there. 

i roll my eyes and stand up making my way to the table, where they are.

as i walk by i feel multiple pairs of eyes on me and i try my hardest not to pull my pants down because you can probably see part of my butt in them.

"whos she?" i hear Cameron, the school player whisper and Jack, the Jock replys "i have no idea she must not go to our school" , "sucks" Cameron replys and i chuckle, grabbing the napkins and heading back.

boy, will they be surprised on Monday.

-------

your welcome, this chapter is more than 400 words long.

your v welcome.

haha, hope you all have a great day and ill update again Saturday for sure! 💕

LOVE YOU BYE!!

-andrea