an interesting day for krism

minX got up at 7 in the morning it's Saturday but she has a reason. all night krism was muttering about where she was gonna go minX wasn't sure why this was an issue, can't she just stay with her parents? minx decided to solve this mystery. She found krisms parents number in her(krism) contacts(with the note dead to me) on her phone and she called them when she mentioned Kristen they said "we don't know a Kristen" minx was confused at first. then she replied "your daughter?" "We don't have a daughter" was the reply and this was said full of hate and spite minx was furious they threw their daughter out of the house because she's a lesbian. she assumed this because of a text on her phone from krism, sent to her late last night it sed if I know you at all from yesterday you gonna worry about my late night muttering and call my parents. well the disowned me. I never existed to them, cuz I'm a lesbian they are serious Christians. so now you know. Minx realized Krism was homeless. she lied about visiting a friend cuz she was embarrassed if not scared. So minx decided krism was staying with her end of story. Krism woke up at 7:10 it was early but she couldn't get back to sleep something was...off. she found a text on her phone that said "hey bebe, I stepped out for a bit I'll be back with breakfast in a few. don't you leave the house ok? I have something to tell you when I get back." krism feared the worst "was it the liquor talking last night?" Moments later at about 7:20 minx returns with waffles and coffees for them both she puts it on the table and calls krism who walks down stairs lost in thought minx giggles and says "krism your not leaving" krism snaps to attention "say again" not sure if she heard right or she was dreaming. minx starts laughing "your staying with me bebe. i know your homeless" she goes back to the car letting this sink in and returns with more bags than krism can count all filled with clothes. "try these on i wanna see if I guessed your sizes right." she pulls krism over and starts helping her try on clothes starting with underwear. krism giggles cuz she ticklish. "ok, ok, ms grabby." the first one was a black floral lace bra that made krisms red eye really stand out against her dark/mocha skin (not sure which it is sorry tell me in a pm if you know) and matching panties it was a bit small. Minx says "I love this one on you, i'll get a slightly bigger size later." krism says get a few these are comfortable." the next one was a baby blue color minx took one look and said "nope next one."
Lastly was another floral lace but it was a deep red almost black it fit nicely. krism noticed how comfortable she was doing this in front of minx but not sure why in the kitchen. she also noticed how calm she was considering how quick minx got her bra size right which normally would be creepy. next were out fits after an hour and a half they agreed on 28 outfits and the rest went back to day she wore a grey long sleeve shirt and black skin tight pants. Minx wore a purple tank top and black skin tight pants after break feast they went shoe shopping "krism your shoes are falling apart." "Bebe I dont want a lot of shoes." "I know but at least get three pairs." "Ok bebe."