Chapter 3

Another Chapter guys! Don’t forget to vote and comment :)

XOXO*

_______________________________________________________

As we arrive at school, we saw a familiar redhead girl waving her hand at us, and just then I realized it was Alaska. She was so beautiful; she was wearing her high waisted Aztec short with a neon pink tank top. As she was making her way towards us, I saw light-brown haired guy with a gorgeous face. Holy Moly! HE'S SOOOO HOT, it's like I'm in heaven, I saw an angel. SOOOO HOT!

But then Alaska snapped me back to reality "Hey, earth to Raffy!" giving me a confused face.

"I'm sorry, what did you say" I asked.

"I said, we have the same schedule! You weren't listening to me" She said frowning

"I'm sorry" I said while smiling and hugging her

"Who are you looking at by the way? It's like you just saw a Unicorn" she said giggling

"Oh, no one. I was just thinking about some-" And then, Jake interrupted me.

"She was looking over that ugly duckling guy" Jake said while looking over the guy with a gorgeous face.

"No, I wasn-" I was interrupted again, but this time it's Alaska

"Oh my gosh! Raffy that's Hunter Wilson. He’s a transferee, and I heard he's together with Natasha" Alaska said.

"Who's Natasha?" I asked curiously

“You know her Raffy, she was the one who kissed our entire boy classmate last school year and got detention, you know her.” Alaska whispered, while pointing at Natasha.

“Oh yeah, how could I forget about her, she threw papers at me back in 9th Grade” I said with a poker face.

Natasha Frost, she calls herself a Queen Bee, I don't know why. She's a cheerleader, and she has this perfect body and she hates being dirty, such a flirt, no offense. But still, almost every guy in our school find her sexy, and beautiful.

She really has a great body she has curves, feeling a bit insecure now. But suddenly, I saw Natasha waving her hand at Hunter and doing some flirty gesture, and as I turned my head to Hunter, he was looking at Natasha while smiling, maybe they were really together.

"You're so cheap Raffy, you already liked a guy in the first day of class and he doesn’t even know you. Hahahahahaha" Jake laughed so hard and I punched him in his shoulder while frowning, I thought he was going to punch me back, but he just pinched my nose and said "Stop frowning" he said it with his eyes over me, I noticed his deep blue ocean eyes, and then he moved closer to me and said "You're getting more ugly, Hahahahaha" and then he run away, like a dog is chasing him.

"He's crazy, hahaha” Alaska laughed.

“Hahaha, yep! That’s why he’s our best friend” I said smiling, while looking at Jake as he fade away.

“Let’s go, we’re going to be late for our first class. 5 minutes left ‘til 8:00 am” Alaska said while holding my arm and gesturing me the way.

We arrive at our first class with the exact time. Hmm, not bad for first day. Alaska and I decided to seat together, so I didn’t have to worry about having a seatmate who is a stranger.

“I’m Mrs. Hemmington, and you’re in the Biology class-“

Mrs. Hemmington was interrupted by a guy student standing beside the door who is 15 minutes late, but then as I was examining who the guy is, my jaw dropped. I was shocked, it’s Hunter Wilson. Oh my! Were in the same class! He’s so handsome!!! Oh my gosh! I can’t breathe!!