Chapter 1

"When I think back about when we were growing up together I remember so many things. But for the life of me, I can't remember a time when I wasn't in love with you."

Oh my! Niel in The Lost Valentine is such a sweet guy, this movie I'm watching right now is my all time favorite, The Lost Valentine. Alaska and I can't stop our tears from dripping and at the same time wiping our tears off. So much of that I just began to wonder is there any guy out there would be so sweet just like Niel Thomas.

"Are you guys crying? Hahaha" Jake said while laughing, Jake Lawrence and Alaska Miles my two best of friends they were my first seatmates back in First Grade, and then we just grew closer and closer until we three shared secrets, made some crazy memories together and just then I realize it was hard to find some people like them to stay by my side through the good, and the bad, and the ugly.

"You know Jake you can just cry with us, you don't have to deny it yourself we know you find this movie very very sad -" Alaska was interrupted by Jake

"Shh, you guys shut up Niel is saying something to Caroline" Jake said.

Wait, what? A second ago he was laughing at us because Alaska and I was crying because of the movie but now he's the one who shut us up because he was listening to what Neil is saying to Caroline, and now he has a teary eye, wait he wants to cry?

Hahaha this is new, Jake never liked Romantic Movies he said he always find Romantic Movies so lame, boring and cheesy. He added the word 'Cheesy' because he hates cheese.

"So you like Romantic Movies now?" I said while smirking to Jake.

Before he answers the question he wiped his small tears in his eyes and said "Of course not, It's still lame Raffy you know me, Romantic movies are soooooo lame like the both of you"

"Oh yeah? Why are you crying? You're such a crybaby! Hahaha what do you want baby Jakey? Do you want some toys like Pink Unicorns, Barbies? Oh, I know! You want to watch Barney with Friends. Hahaha" Alaska said while I was laughing my butt out.

And then Jake threw pillows to our faces and he said "Whatever" and then he run and we chase him and he said "You'll never catch me alive crazy ugly monkeys hahahahaha your faces are just like the face of my butt, so UUGGGGLLLLYYYYYY! EEWWWW get away from me crazy monkeys"

And then my mom came in to my room and said "I think you two darlings should go home and sleep and you Rafaela must go to sleep, you three need to be in bed before 9pm so that you won't be late for you first day in school being Juniors" Mom said while smiling to us.

Alaska and Jake made their way to the door and Jake said "Goodnight Mrs. Schneider and to you Raffy" and then Alaska said "Goodnight too Mrs. Schneider" while smiling and turned her head to me "Goodnight bestie see you tomorrow."

_____________________________________________

Vote and Comment pls :)