Questions

-A/N-
Heyo! Just to let you know! I made a Karma x Reader! So please go and check it out! ^-^

~~~~~

You stared at the cop confused for a moment before nodding. The cop them nodded back and grabbed your wrist, pulling you out of the classroom.

You didn't know what to say because you weren't sure what the cop needed. The cop pulled you outside and opened the door of his cop car for you to get inside.

You hesitated at first but then got in the back of the car. The cop closed the door and got in the drivers seat.

Once he began to drive you shuffled in your seat and grew scared of what was happening.

||Time skip!~||

You both approached a police station which made you widen your eyes.

'What's going on?' You thought as the cop got out and then opened your door.

You hopped out and waited for the cop as he closed the door. He then grabbed your wrist again and pulled you inside the police station.

You shook a little as you were inside. It wasn't as bad as you thought it would be but there were some people in handcuffs being pulled by cops.

You were pulled over to a place that had a chair and a table inside a place that was sealed off. The cop made you sit down in the chair and then used the cuffs on the chair to to keep you down.

You hadn't seen the handcuffs on the chair so you flinched a bit as they were clicked on.

The cop that brought you here sat on the other side of the table next to another cop.

"Now sweetie I know you scared and all but there no need to be. We just need to ask you a couple of questions about you and your father okay," the cop said.

You stared at them and then nodded slowly. "O-Okay."

"Now, how close were you and your father?" The cop asked.

"Sorta close but not really close since he started to abuse me and my mom," you said.

"Did you know about what was going to happen on the bring your father to school night?" The cop asked.

You shook your head. "Of course not!"

"Really? Because that's not what your father said," the cop said.

"But my father is lying," you insisted.

"I don't think so, and where were you when the attack happened?" The cop asked.

"I-I was with my friends at the time," you said.

"Uhuh and what was your friends?" The cop asked.

"Well Nagisa shiota and his father," you said.

"Mhm, and wasn't Mr.Shiota one of the victims that were shot?" The cop questioned.

You froze and nodded your head.

"So you must have been planning to head for Shiota then, to distract him so your father could kill him," the cop said.

"What no I wouldn't!" You exclaimed.

The cop slammed a fist against the table. "Don't raise your voice."

You stopped and gulped as you nodded.

"Now what happened when your father tried to shoot your friend?" The cop asked.

"Well I jumped in front of him," you said.

"And couldn't you have done that so that it looked like you weren't part of your father's plan?" The cop said.

"What no! I did that because he was my boyfriend and I didn't want him to get hurt," you said as you narrowed your eyes.

"Couldn't all that have been just a way to cover up what you and your father were planning?" The cop said.

You were about to disagree when the cop raised a hand to quiet you.

"I'm sorry but we're going to have to try something else so that you don't lie to us anymore," the cop said as the other cop left to get something.

You shook even more in fear. 'But I am telling the truth!!!'

The other cop then returned with a taser and a pocket knife which made you stiffen.

"Now tell me again, did you work with your father or not?" The cop asked.

"I didn't!" You said quickly.

The cop sighed as the other cop approached you and slowly cut into your arms with the pocket knife.

"Ah!" You yelled we the pain surged through your arm.

"Now did you or not?!" The cop asked angrily.

Tears formed in your eyes. "I didn't."

The other cop then tasered your arm making you scream.

"Did you or not!?!" The cop yelled.

Tears slid down your cheeks.

'If I don't say yes they'll hurt me, but then what will they do if I say yes? And what will happen to me?' You thought.

You then snapped out of your thoughts and looked at the cops. "Fine I did."

The cops nodded and uncuffed you from the chair, pulling your hands behind your back and putting other handcuffs on.

You winced a bit. The cops then lead you back to the cop car and began to drive you to the mental prison your father was at.

. . .