Chapter 4

(Emma's pov)
"Yes! I have been waiting to taste someone's blood again. It's been awhile since I've had nice fresh human blood," I whisper in the ninja's ears. I feel them shake slightly in my grip. "Y-your the bloody k-kitten!" One of them screams. I smile. "You finally recognized me? I am honored! But to bad your about to die! Bye bye~!" I sing as clench my hands into fists cutting off the air stream and making the heads roll. I look at my hands and see blood all over them. "Anyone want any?" I ask sweetly. Everyone but papa shakes their heads and steps back. Hehehehe! Duck ass is scared of me. I shrug and lick the blood off my hands. "HOW CAN YOU LICK THAT?! THATS GROSS!" Sakura screeches. Papa shakes his head as I show thoughtfulness on my face. "You don't get it. Emma kills and then licks the blood in order to get information," papa explains. "Your right papa. Now. The one on the right. Name is....." I lick the blood again. "Jackson Mills. Works for Gatoh. Like they said trying to take out Tazuna. Cause of some bridge," I explain. "The one on left. Name is...... Michael Mills. Same as Jackson," I say. Papa nods. "Let's go. Cause if who is next. We are going to need you know what. Maybe with both of us," I say. "Who is next?" Naruto asks. Isn't it obvious. "Adult talk Naruto," I say. "How is it adult talk. Your the same age as us!" Sakura yells. "NO! I am not. Can I just go home and grab my bike?" I ask. Papa nods and I run back the way we came. "I'll meet up with ya'll in a minute," I say. I sipped run into the village and all the way back to mine and papa's apartment. I find my gold wing Honda motorcycle and hop on. "Hehehehe!" I laugh. I put on my helmet and ride out of the village. I ride right up to papa. "I'M GONNA RIDE AHEAD! DO YOU HAVE THOSE EAR PIECES?!" I yell over the engine. He nods and hands me an ear piece. I smile and put it on. "ANY OF YOU WANNA RIDE?! ITS FUN AS HELL!" I yell to my team. Naruto jumps up and down. "I DO! I DO!" he yells. I smirk. "HOP ON KID!" I yell back. Naruto hops on behind me as papa hands him an ear piece. He puts it on and I press the button on mine. "Hold Naruto. I'm a fast driver. Not to mention we will be riding over water," I say. I reve up the engine and we are off. I drive for about a minute or two till we reach the water. "ALRIGHT EITHER YOU CAN HOP OFF AND WAIT FOR THE BOAT OR CAN RIDE WITH ME OVER THE WATER!" I yell behind me. Naruto hops off. I smile and look at the water. In 3.....2.......1!!!!!!! And with that I throw a switch and my bike starts to hover above the ground. I ride through the air hovering over the water. The boat drives past me. I turn off the engine and it is still hovering. "Papa," I say concern flowing in my voice. "He up a head. And I am mentally freaking out," I say. "I know. I know. I am just hoping that they send someone else," Papa says. "Did you get info on who this Gatoh person is?" I ask. Papa shakes his head. "Tazuna? Since I wasn't paying attention earlier. Would you mind explaining thus bridge?" I ask. Tazuna explains the bridge, Gatoh, and his family. Sending the others on pity train. "Tazuna. Just stop it. Your sending them on a fucking pity train. Some of us here would like to go back to the village thank you very much. But I am continuing this mission. Even if it means that I have to be in uniform," I say. "Do you even have your uniform?" Papa asks. "Yes I do. I need to get a better blade though. Fair warning. The man we are about to go up against has already killed 3 of my ANBUS. I am not going to let him kill 3 Genin as well," I say. "What do you mean by "your ANBUS"?" Naruto asks.