Chapter 5

(Normal pov)
"What do you mean by "your ANBUS"?" Naruto asks. Emma sighs and rubs her temples with her fore and middle fingers. "That is a story for another time. Along with the story of how I know the person who is next," I say. "Who is next?" Sasuke asks. "A person that y'all shouldn't get involved with. Do not. And I do mean DO NOT! Join the next battle. Under any circumstances. Have I made myself clear?" She asks. Everyone nods. "Good. Now I'll meet y'all on the other side," she say. After that Emma drives off.
(Sasuke's pov)
Emma just told us to stay out of a battle between her and some other person. Who is this person? "Kakashi-sensei? Who is Emma going up against?" I had to ask. Kakashi-sensei sighs. "A man by that has been named a demon in the bingo books. This is man has killed all the graduating genins in his village to show his power. And he wasn't even graduating that year. He also known as the silent killer," Kakashi-sensei says. "That doesn't tell us his name sensei," Sakura points out. Sadly I agree with her. Sakura then looks over at me with that fangirlish smile of hers. "Hn," I say and turn away. "I think I'll let Emma tell you," he replies. We all sigh in defeat. Who is so strong that Emma would tell all of us to saty out of it? And what did she mean by "my ANBUS"? As far as I knew she was a genin. Right?
(Emma's pov)
I have been waiting for five minutes till the rest show up. "Ready to go?" I ask. "Hold on a second. Who are you going up against?" Sasuke asks. I sigh. "His name is Zabuza Momochi. I went on a mission and me and my ANBUS fought him twice. The first time we were heavily injured. The second time everyone died but me," I say. "What do you mean by "my ANBUS"?" Sasuke asks again. "Well you sure are full of questions. I am an ANBU. But not just any ANBU I am ANBU captain," I say. Everyone but papa looks shocked. "Any of you wanna ride?" I ask. Everyone shakes their heads. "Ok. Suit yourself," I say. I ride at a slow pace next to dad still hovering above thw ground. "Don't you have to be 16 in order to drive that thing?" Sakura asks. I smirk. "You bet pinky! I have been ride this baby since I was 8!" I say happily. "You've what?" Papa asks sounding pissed off. "Blame mama! She got me this thing when I was 7 and started riding at the age of 8," I say. Papa face palms. I shrug. "It ain't my fault. If it makes you feel better I started off with a dirt bike. I was taught by a -," I stop. "Whats wrong?" Papa asks. I lower my bike to the ground and hop off. "Stay back," I say. I walk forward and stop when I see mist. "He's here," I mumble.