✘ felix bujo

name: felix bujo

age: 28

hair: brunette 

eyes: blue

nationality: canadian

zodiac: aquarius

trivia: he began modeling at age 17, the day he finished his high school exams, he was on an airplane to milan for fashion week casting. he's basically been all over the world, even before modeling he lived in 12 different countries, since modeling he's been to all canadian providences, 47 states in the us , italy, france, uk, germany, poland, switzerland, south korea, and japan just to name a few! he says he loved a specific pair of socks so much he has 60 identical pairs, and describes himself as honest, happy, handy, generous, and easy going!

quote: "i wanted to become a model to be able to travel the world and witness it's beauty and it's diverse cultures. from a young age i had to get used to a lot of traveling because my father does business in at least 12 different countries, in specialized greenhouse construction. therefore at every occasion i would go visit him on the site where he was working on at the time of my vacation. after that i couldn't imagine myself in the same city for too long and i think that experiencing the diversity of this world helps to develop business ideas and connections."

"