Three years ago

High school the place where you get put into groups with people who will probably become your best friend. It happens in every school. 

You get the kings and queens of the school who think they are better than anyone else.

 Then you get the bad boys and girls who don't give one (my group) and then you get everyone under them. 

I still don't know where i fall as i'm friends with everyone my best friends are in the bad group but my sibling who is a king of the hall. 

He is definitely the most popular. 

 You're also probably wondering my name will i'm jamie espinosa yes yes hold you stuff together woman. 

I am thee matthew espinosa's twin sister but know one really knows who i am as it will kill his vibe and rep at school all they know is that we have the same last name and we look similar. 

My best friends are sknate and sammy and the jacks. 

We all go to parties together because we are all a big group and everyone kinda fears us the guys are really protective over me and if anyone hurts me they will go crazy and beat them up. 

I always feel loved when they are around. 

Okay enough about that and on the the real shit

Well today the slutation invited us to a party well of course we agreed because who doesn't like a good party where you can get mortl and have fun with other guys.

 Well anyways we all said yes and now we're getting ready to go i'm wearing the cutest outfit ever i don't really like to wear much revealing stuff as i'm not like most girls in my school or the world aha. 

" jamie you remember the rules no having any fun with other lads that could hurt you okay" sknate said very strictly. 

You would think that a bad boy like him wouldn't give two but he does and so does the others but sometimes . 

i just wish they would let me be a girl but of course they are playing the fatherly role that i don't have anymore or even a brotherly role because even though me and matthew are twins we just don't talk much or ever even.

 " okay okay i got it boys now let's go before matthew asks us where we are going like cause he totes cares" i start saying in a girly voice. 

They all laugh and i notice gilinsky looking at me funny.

 " close your mouth gilinsky or you'll catch files" i laughed and he closed it laughing as well.

We got in the car and drove to the house it was big but our joint houses were much bigger as they get a lot of money being big and all so they let me live with them and we all have a big bed room and a bathroom and shower room. 

So this house seems small to me hopefully i don't get closterfobic. We get out the car and maddison runs over to me and hugs me.

 " this is such a cute little home you have here madds" i smirked and walked away with her stamping her foot saying it's 'not' small. 

"Yeah whatever you say babes". I went straight to the drinks and got alode four our gang and go to the table with the bong on. 

I say that it was rainbow and went straight for it. I took some puffs and when i exhaled the smoke was a cloud of rainbow. 

I started to giggle. 

" wow jamie i didn't know rainbows were so funny" i heard gilinsky say probably also high. 

There not it just look at it it's so pretty." i said laying my head on his shoulder.

 " it's not a pretty as you tho babes." wow gilinsky is really high and probably drunk as well but i don't really care.

We talked for a bit and then he said we should go somewhere more comfy so i agreed he carried me upstairs and we went to his room ( this was after the party). 

He placed me in the bed lightly and we started to make out. 

The next thing led to another and we did stuff that you probably won't want to know and yeah that was there real last time I saw him.

Hey guys so this is my first proper fan fic and yeah hope you like it 

She ya babes and bichetoes