Chapter 1: Finding?

Around ten pm the princess was running through the castle halls chasing her wolf when she seen her dads study door open.

"Is dad in there?" She asks causing her wolf to stop and look at her confused. She knows she's not allowed in there but walks in anyways.

She walked in and seen the bookshelf was cracked open. She pushed it open so her and her wolf could get it. Behind the bookshelf was a set of concrete stairs leading downward. She looked at her wolf who decided to go first.

They traveled down the stairs which was a good hundred or more steps until they came into what looked like a dungeon. Only it had one room. She looked through the little window while her wolf shifted into his human form. He was only wearing black shorts and had his short black hair spiked up like normal. He looked over her shoulder but neither was expecting to find what they did.

In the room was a girl. Only a few years older than her, same age as her brother, chained to the ceiling. Her feet nearly touching the floor. She looked like she had just gotten the shit beaten out of her. And by the looks of her body it looks like it's been happening for a very long time. She was very thin probably from lack of food. Covered in deep cuts. Some that look fairly new, some looking just done, some old, and some even look infected.

They look at each other almost as if reading each other's minds, they bust the lock on the door. The once wolf uses his strength to break the chains while the girl catches the slave girl before she hits the ground.

"Let's take her to my brother's room. And quickly. Then we need Kylina. She'll be able to help with her wounds." He nods and takes the slave from her as they run out of the dungeon like room.

In The Prince's Room:

The prince laid in his king sized bed alone. He kept tossing and turning as the memories of his once beautiful mate played through his head. Her beautiful violet purple hair how it glistened in the morning sun rays as they rode on horseback to their secret spot. Her amazing smile, one that could cheer anyone up even on the darkest day. Her voice as she joked around with him sang so sweetly it was if the world stopped every time she spoke.

He jerked up completely awake when he heard the loud pounding on his door. He got up to go answer it when it slammed open. It was his sister and her wolf...in human form?

'This can't be good.' he thought to himself as he shut the door.

"We need you to call Kylina. Now. We need her help."

Before he could ask why he seen a girl, around the same age as him lying on his bed. Her skin was almost a nice tanned porcelain yet was covered in cuts and slashes, bruises and burns. All defying her beautiful skin. Her hair looked like it had been cut very short and looked like she had been cut in the process. But only one thing stood out over everything on her body. The two puncture holes that look to be at least three years old. Right next to a beautiful rose tattoo that trailed down into a name. Rosin Kylio Zykein. His name.

"Kyrila..." Was all he could muster. His once beautiful mate was now laying back on his bed, but was no longer that mate he remembered.

"She's become a slave. We don't know how all we know is she was your dad's." His sisters wolf spoke.

Rosin growled as he yelled for Kylina. She came running and saw the girl. He looked at Rosin then at the princess who was leaning against the wolf falling asleep. "It's Kyrila isn't?"

All he could do is stay by Kyrila looking at her with hurt and disappoint, anger and fear.

"She will be fine, prince Rosin. But why don't you help your sister Ryela to bed." She nodded over to where the wolf and the princess were falling asleep leaning against the wall.

Rosin walked over to his sister and picked her up waking the wolf. Rosin nodded towards the door and he shifted into his wolf form before following Rosin to their room.

H:\�@��