.6

We walked back to school and to Gym, we walked to the pack. "Seth I'm sorry I yelled at you." I said. "It's okay." Seth said and we hugged it out. "Okay today we will be playing kickball."

Bc I am lazy skip to after school

We are all going to Jacob's house to give Sam and Emily a break. We walked in the house and to the living room and set down. When Mr. Black rolls in and when sees me he freezes. "Oh my god." He said and Jacob rushed to him. "What's wrong dad." He asked panicked. "I thought they took you away." He said looking at me. "What." I ask. "They told me, they found you a home." He said almost crying. "What is he talking about, Jacob what is he talking." I said/asked freaking out, but he just stared at me. "It's her isn't it." Jacob said looking at his father. "What is going on." Paul asked confused. "Boys can you step outside, I need to talk to Avery." He said and they walked out. He rolled over to me and told me to set down. "Avery have you ever noticed that you don't look like your parents." He asked. I look back to when I was younger.

Flashback to a couple of years ago

"Mom why don't  I look like you or dad when y'all were younger." My 14 year old self asked. "Not every child gets there parents looks." My mom said nervously and I just walked away.

To present time

"Yes." I said. "But you kinda see yourself in Jacob." He said. The first day I met him, we have the same eye color, hair color, the same bone structure. "Yeah."
I said. "I know that you are probably not going to believe me, but your my daughter, and your mom die a few years after Jacob was born. When they took you away it killed me and I had to find you but they never told me of adopted you." He said tearing up a bit. I hugged him really tight. "I believe you, everything matches up." I said crying myself. "I love you Avery and I not letting you go again." He said. "I love you too dad and I am going anywhere." I smiled. "But now I need to talk to my parents." I added and walked outside. I ran to Jacob and tackled him to the ground. "I love baby bro." I said. "I love you too big sis." He said.