.15

I got to class and handed the slip to the teach. First, second, third, and fourth period dragged on, then came lunch. I got my food and the guys set by me. "Ready to see your boyfriend." Seth teased. "Yeah, I haven't seen him all day." I said. "Avery what is like to imprint." Brady asked. "It's amazing, your eyes meet, time stops, and it's like gravity is pulling you to that person." I smile. The bell rang before the guys can reply. I jumped up an ran to the gym. I was the first one there so I ran to Paul and jump on his back. "Hey babe." He said. "How did you know it was." I asked. "You are the only one who would do that, plus your scent." He smirked. "Really what my scent." I asks. "Vanilla Mint." He smiled. "Really. I smell like that everyday." "Yeah you do babe," he said. After that the whole class came in and P.E started. "To day we will be pairing us and exercising." Paul said and everyone groaned. Paul started naming off the pairs and I was the last one and didn't have a partner. "I guess your stuck with me." Paul smirked. "I guess so." I laughed. "Wanna see who can do more pull ups." I challenge. "Your on." Paul laughs. I was at 20 and Paul was at 25. "Give yet." Paul asked tired. "Nope." I said but really wanted to. "Can we just both give up and call it even." Paul said and I nodded. Let go of the bar, but I kept going. "Hey." He said. "Hey you wanted to give up."

I know it was very short. I'm sorry, but I having writers block.

- Isabel