.7

I walked in my house and told mom and dad to meet me in the living room and I told them to sit. "What's wrong." Mom asked. "I know I'm adopted and I know who my real parents are." I said. "Who they never told us." Mom said. "Mr. Black." I smile. "Oh sweetie that's amazing." Mom said. "And since I found them I want to live with my real family." I said. "We can't have that." Dad said. "And why not." I ask. "But guess what your not my dad and I am going to live with them." I screamed at him and ran up to my room with them chasing after me. I locked my door and grabbed two bags, one for clothes and thing I need and the other one for my sheets and a pillow. I jumped out the window and ran to Billy's house.

I set my bag on the porch and walked  to Sam's I walked in and Jacob tackled me in to another hug. "So Avery can you fill us in, because Jacob won't tell us."
Jared asked/said. "Well I just found out that I am a Black." I smiled, but they were still confused. "Jacob is my little brother." I said. "Ohh, WHAT." They all yelled. "Yeah, but I ran away from my home because John wouldn't let me live with you." I said looking at Jacob. "Wait who's John." Quil asks. "My fake father." I said. "Can we stop worrying about my life." I said. "Well a newborn arm after Bella." Sam said. *ring ring*. "Whose phone is that." Sam said. "Mine." I walked away from the boys.

Avery in bold
Hello
Avery its Maegan your bestie.
Omg hi
So you live in La Push Washington right
Yeah why
Turn around.

I turned around and saw Maegan. "Ahh." We both screamed, we ran to each other. "Oh my god Maegan I can't believe your here." I squeal. "I know right." She laughed. "Why are you here." I ask. "I was tired of live with my parents, so I told them I was moving in with you." She said jumping up and down. "Avery come on." Sam said. "Whose the hotties." She asked. "He is taken and old." I laugh and we walk to them. "Guys this is Maegan, Maegan this is Paul, Sam, Quil, Brady, Collin, Leah, Seth, Embry, and Jacob." I said. "Yo hang out with a lot of hotties." She said. "And that one is staring at me." She said and points to Jacob. "Really Jacob, she's my best friend." I said. "Sorry sis I can't control it." He said. "Babe how are you two friends, she acts like she's high all the time and you  not so much." Paul said. "Sis, babe Ava what's going on you are a only child." Maegan said. "Well I found out that I am adopted and Jacob is my real brother." I smile. "And the babe part." She asked. "Oh Paul here is my boyfriend." I said. "Look at my girl growing up." She squealed. "Whatever, bye guys." I said.